Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 40030 times)

Considering LU will be nothing like blockland i doubt it.

And that post after badspots' epic-ness was pathetic.

I'm a member at their forum (yes I'm playing TBM), but this makes me wanna delete my account. I didn't know they were such a son of a bitches. I'll see if I can crash their forum.

only me and dshiznit are the starfishs, everyone else are just wannabe's.

and people post that anti-retail crap because they know you people troll our forums, they do it because you think its funny and pathetic...they get laughs out of your posts on here.

I'm a member at their forum (yes I'm playing TBM), but this makes me wanna delete my account. I didn't know they were such a son of a bitches. I'll see if I can crash their forum.
Want a PM for a good program ;D?

now that would be a cause to contact the abuse center of your ISP, crashing a forum is illegal...

and people post that anti-retail crap because they know you people troll our forums, they do it because you think its funny and pathetic...they get laughs out of your posts on here.

Haha wannabe starfishs

Also we just remembered you guys recently, you were still doing all that stupid stuff well before then when most people forgot your forum existed. Using those "It was sarcasm" or "It's a joke" excuses to try and pass on general idiocy as a joke is synonymous to the old 4chan aproach to excusing genuine stupidity by being "smart people that act stupid". The reality is that whenever you types try to apply your inert genius in anything serious you fall back on your asses and start digging for more excuses, oh gee I wonder why?

Prime example of what I'm talking about, all your posts and those of other TBM members that came here only to deter this thread so far have been pretty bbrown town and excruciatingly stupid. So what "joke" are you going to go out of your way to make next?

now that would be a cause to contact the abuse center of your ISP, crashing a forum is illegal...
Not in his country it isn't :cookieMonster:, and by checking my isp's guidelines it isn't in there ;D

Want a PM for a good program ;D?
Yes ;D
EDIT: is it the IM spammer?
EDIT 2: I only wanna crash the forum, not their ftp server. The game itself is good.

Funny you should say Wannabe's.

Funny that they are wannabe's to wannabe's.

Funny that after all the original, decent developers left TBM, it fell into the stuffhole condition it is in now, being led by morons that like to be praised by idiotic children.

I'm an ass Hat!
What does that have to do with anything? 

I can't believe their trying to mod the old version of blockland, many of the things that make the new blockland 100 times better come from the changes in the engine which they can't do with just the old version of blockland or are they still developing "TBG"?  Also that thread about killing Badspot is beyond sad.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:14:00 PM by adc90 »

This stuff is hilarious.

Someone post that picture of Kier's ugly wife.

This stuff is hilarious.
I've facepalmed at every single one of Dontar's posts. He's like a child defending something that everyone knows is dead. It's like a child with downs syndrome claiming Freddie Mercury is still doing concerts.

By the way, I want compensation for the bloody nose you gave me, sir.

What does that have to do with anything? 

I can't believe their trying to mod the old version of blockland, many of the things that make the new blockland 100 times better come from the changes in the engine which they can't do with just the old version of blockland or are they still developing "TBG"?  Also that thread about killing Badspot is beyond sad.

Cool cover man.

I mean really, the whole "doing it for laughs" thing doesn't fly when you go entire months without any body from blockland reading or trolling your forums. You know that crap you guys made would have been posted here in drama a lot sooner if we actually read it.

But between you and me, we know they all really believe what they say, and the only reason they continue to be as stupid as they are is because you encourage it with the TBM propaganda goon squad.

And hey, if what you're doing is so hilarious, all a big game, just to entertain yourselves AND we're just trolling you for fun, it's all one big joke! So what are you upset about?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:46:26 PM by Wedge »