Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 39933 times)

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 05:08:28 PM by Thief »

Made me lol. At least I can claim being able to turn off my computer at night. Except on Wednesdays.

filled with more holes than a block of Swiss cheese
Off topic, pointless gesturing
Elrunethe2nd comes off as an extremely unlearned person, more suited for creating propaganda than reasoned arguments.
Yet still capable of sounding coherent.
Just like Adolf Riddler, Elrunethe2nd is misrepresenting facts by stating that he "documented" something, which is supposed to make him seem more credible.
Likening me to Riddler, very accurate.
As unbelievable as the Ginsu knife commercials sounded, there's more.
Off topic, gesturing
Adolf Riddler claimed that he documented the plans of the global Zionist threat
Off topic.

Well, according to you, I am just like Riddler. Boy, if my parents could see me now.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 05:06:13 PM by V »

Wednesday is beat off to wolfsnake.jpg day?

Nope, there it goes now.

I mean really, this guy must be a English Quantum Scientist! He's a bastion of maturity and morality in the tepid waters of sterile futility. He is a fountain of omniscient and infinitely wise verbosity! An orrery of benign sagacity and limitless magnificent erudition.
...a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate!

Wednesday is beat off to wolfsnake.jpg day?

At first I thought he was trying to be funny, but I like this explanation better, haha.

First, you are an starfish, and no matter what we do, no matter how hard our community tries, you would not get over the virus thing. To be frank, this is why our community isn't trying.

So, now you expect we should forgive you and stop hating you? No, forget you.

I stopped reading here by the way.

Essays are perhaps one of the most functional things that one can learn how to write. Through the use of essays, blahblahblahBLAH BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

No no, you see the problem is essays are fine when they aren't full of stuff. You can write in the most colorful way in the world but if the essay's very basis is loving handicapped and self contradictory then odds are it isn't even worth the read.

Edit: Elrune's long posts seem to have deteriorated my will to read in general, so I guess his disinformation tactics are working because I just posted out of my ass here without paying too much heed. My bad and sorry about that
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 05:24:05 PM by Muffinmix »

Well, according to you, I am just like Riddler. Boy, if my parents could see me now.
Before or after you don your leopard suit and women's lingerie and jump into a pile of fursuited men to interject in a massed homoerotic display of polyester debauchery.

After, before I drink to increase my virility. I expected nothing, and was not dissapointed, however, TBM, as a topic, gained 10 pages with little effort on my part.

After, before I drink to increase my virility. I expected nothing, and was not dissapointed, however, TBM, as a topic, gained 10 pages with little effort on my part.
Way to change your argument. Now it was all part of your "master plan to trawl all over the Blockland users", right?

Rather sneaky, Elrune. Putting your arguments up on a post that I've already passed by and thought lacked content.

Off topic, pointless gesturing

Off topic? It's a humorous brown townogy that fit the tone and increased the readability of my essay.

Yet still capable of sounding coherent.
Coherent? Yes. Capable of putting together a reasonable argument? No. Just because you can be coherent doesn't mean you have anything to say.

Likening me to Riddler, very accurate.
Again, a humorous brown townogy. It fit my purpose.

Off topic.
See the above response. It's an brown townogy.

What we have here is 16 pages of TBM, its forum, and its users being humiliated on a global scale.

Before or after you don your leopard suit and women's lingerie and jump into a pile of fursuited men to interject in a massed homoerotic display of polyester debauchery.
Sounds hot ghey.

-snip-
Can you two keep what appears to be your personal arguments in your own forum(s?)