Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 39950 times)

General Omega, Snackbar is Wedge's brother.

General Omega, Snackbar is Wedge's brother.
He sounds to be someone who has had past arguments with V due to him referring to him in a past tense tone. Eh, I still say it is derailing the topic which look like promising entertainment. Also, you seem to be losing it Ronin. You did not use your usual cheap shot insult in the last week.

-img spam-
Screw off will ya.

If I were you guys I'd get a hold of Mix and get your forum fixed. I got like 5 error 500's while I was there last night.

He sounds to be someone who has had past arguments with V due to him referring to him in a past tense tone. Eh, I still say it is derailing the topic which look like promising entertainment. Also, you seem to be losing it Ronin. You did not use your usual cheap shot insult in the last week.
I will cheapshot you when you least expect!

If I were you guys I'd get a hold of Mix and get your forum fixed. I got like 5 error 500's while I was there last night.
In the topic of 500 errors, here is what I got while watching a TF2 video from DJY

Yet I always do expect it. I just do not expect you not fulfilling said insult.

You mean in your next post?

So basically the moral of the story is the TBM folk are self contradictory, confusing, and mostly composed of furries. They use their first two traits to great effect because now even I'm confused. I'm not used to dealing with people this special and I'm still looking for any trace of logic in the past posts but forget if there is anything rational in all that blabber.

On a side note:

I need to learn how to place gifs in arguments like that. It's quite effective.

I need to learn how to place gifs in arguments like that. It's quite effective.
Space weed, friend.

Space weed.