Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 39935 times)

And now it's run into the ground.

It was an in-joke but you just had to ruin it, you guys don't miss a beat.

And now it's run into the ground.

It was an in-joke but you just had to ruin it, you guys don't miss a beat.
You know it.

why the forget are we having this drama?
Damn the topic maker.

Badspot

• Administrator
Original TBM drama Recap:

TBM did include malicious functions that allowed arbitrary script upload and execution.  This back door function was used to exact internet revenge on certain users the TBM devs disliked.  The presence of these functions was verified by 3rd party Torque Script expert Harold "LabRat" Brown, who decompiled the TBM .dso files and provided a summary of what functions were included. 

The use of these functions in attacks on users was verified independently by TBM devs MCP (Kier) and Rob over IRC (they each blamed each other for the attacks).  At the time, the IRC log was distributed widely among the Blockland community, which combined with my public warning message created enormous backlash and ruined TBM's reputation permanently (justifiably so). 

Original TBM drama Recap:

TBM did include malicious functions that allowed arbitrary script upload and execution.  This back door function was used to exact internet revenge on certain users the TBM devs disliked.  The presence of these functions was verified by 3rd party Torque Script expert Harold "LabRat" Brown, who decompiled the TBM .dso files and provided a summary of what functions were included. 

The use of these functions in attacks on users was verified independently by TBM devs MCP (Kier) and Rob over IRC (they each blamed each other for the attacks).  At the time, the IRC log was distributed widely among the Blockland community, which combined with my public warning message created enormous backlash and ruined TBM's reputation permanently (justifiably so).
To hide their identities and begin construction of The Better Game without their previous record following them, Kier and Rob agreed the best course of action would be to dawn some sort of guise. They picked Furry Suits.

To hide their identities and begin construction of The Better Game without their previous record following them, Kier and Rob agreed the best course of action would be to dawn some sort of guise. They picked Furry Suits.
The Furry stuff seems to be Dshiznit's control over TBM.

i was just gonna stay out the rest and watch topic go off-topic like it was, then mr big-man decided to dump some more fuel..

I am the only Furry on The Orange Block.. Dshiznit thinks the reactions that his posts bring is funny, which is why he does it.

Hell he got lots of laughs out of this whole thread here.

and I dont play blockland much anymore, I just maintain the forums.

you can find me on world of warcraft with the other lifeless nobodies.

:(

Perhaps you should kill yourself?

probably.

but I will not give you the satisfaction

probably.

but I will not give you the satisfaction
It's for yourself :(

honestly, im just spouting random things because im bored...1 am and listening to OverClocked Remix songs

honestly, im just spouting random things because im bored...
Get a job, Get a girl, Get a new game. Doesn't matter. Figure it out and find something more productive than posting your status updates and acting like a pre-teen girl. "OMG SO RANDUUM".

i was just gonna stay out the rest and watch topic go off-topic like it was, then mr big-man decided to dump some more fuel..

I am the only Furry on The Orange Block.. Dshiznit thinks the reactions that his posts bring is funny, which is why he does it.

Hell he got lots of laughs out of this whole thread here.

and I dont play blockland much anymore, I just maintain the forums.

Mixing "We're superior to you and laugh all this off" with a little "I'm self degrading and completely down on myself" doesn't help convince a whole lot of people that you're all just taking this for a joy ride. Everyone knows you guys took this very seriously otherwise you wouldn't have bothered registering to to lay a few self-contradicting "jokes" in a thread.