Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 39876 times)

I had a peek at their forum, and look at these posts made buy the same person., it was in a topic owned by somebody who wanted a Retail key.
fuvk you retail stupit fucen jews!!!! retal is forgeten handicapped!!!!!!and so are you !
sorry bout hat but shiz i have an idea i will but rtb can u steal some stuff from it if i do???

And guess what, look at his picture.

Lol'd.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 02:15:04 PM by Aphtonites »

I had a peek at their forum, and look at these posts made buy the same person., it was in a topic owned by somebody who wanted a Retail key.

Lol'd.
fuvk u fucn jew go fukc yousefl!!!!!!!!!!!

fuvk u fucn jew go fukc yousefl!!!!!!!!!!!
But he isn't Jewish, silly little General Nick :D

I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to have an intelligent discussion on either this forum or the TBM forum.

Kthxbai.

I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to have an intelligent discussion on either this forum or the TBM forum.

Kthxbai.
HAHAHAHA

Lol'd.
fuvk you retail stupit fucen jews!!!! retal is forgeten handicapped!!!!!!and so are you !

Oh god reading the TBM forums gives me a good laugh.
* Packer facepalms.

Kthxbai.
No! Don't run! NoooooooooooOoooOOooo!

you are judging the entire orange block community due to the actions of a select few.

you are judging the entire orange block community due to the actions of a select few.
Who are you kidding? Only a handful of people play that garbage.

Yet you act like it's a giant slap in the face when Badspot responds to the people making threats and stealing his game.

Offtopic: You wouldn't by any chance be the school mascot? Is that why the football players pick on u bro? :(

Orange Block?
It's the unoriginal name to go along with their unoriginal use of other people's work.

I find it so tiresome that you guys can't get over Blockland, I mean really - I'm not going to bother debating this given some of you guys are so ignorant, but if I were you I'd get on with making my game/mod and forget about Blockland entirely because it just seems to make you all incredibly crabby whenever you think about it. It seems to me like you guys want TBM to be accepted again or something, even though Blockland is way past game-dominating mods now, and you're all still angry that Badspot won't have any of it.

I'm glad this stuff is just confined to drama because I don't swing by here much so lets keep it like that. Then I can continue to pretend you guys aren't still pathetically trying to salvage the remnants of some dead mod and pack it into a shiny new box (the "orange block" screenshots even have the TBM watermark?) for the enjoyment of 10 or 15 random people.

Offtopic: You wouldn't by any chance be the school mascot? Is that why the football players pick on u bro? :(
Dude that sucks...

...to be you.

Hah actually, the current state of TBM reminds me of that video of JFK getting shot where his wife climbs onto the back of the car trying to put a piece of his skull back onto his head...

And is that guy who's name beings with G actually running the show now? Because he seems to be genuinely handicapped from what I've seen...

And is that guy who's name beings with G actually running the show now? Because he seems to be genuinely handicapped from what I've seen...
If he is, TBM is going to go down the tubes.

I think he is. No wonder TBM is now a pile of smoldering garbage.

EDIT: I also just now noticed V was one of they're raiders. Eww.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:26:37 AM by NickTheSushi »