Author Topic: TBM forums  (Read 39907 times)

the killing badspot is a jokethread...not for people with no sense of humor..specially those without sick senses of humor like Dshiznit
I would consider it laughable.

Oh and the "best" way to hack blockland, as quoted from 'dragonfire':
well this is a good time to relece me and carrotmans play ok here...well remember ethrune when you came on my irc channal and it was called thebsplan?? well me andcarrotman are going to well.. i am going to buy 2 keys and i give one 2 carrotman and he some how gets into his harddrive and takes it and copys all of badspots files for retail and he makes a mod of it and releces a free ver of retail XD and basicly make 2000 deticated servers to spam him tell me that not a good plan..you want more info ask carrotman when he gets back from florta next week

the killing badspot is a jokethread...not for people with no sense of humor..specially those without sick senses of humor like Dshiznit
Kinda like being a furry?

well this is a good time to relece me and carrotmans play ok here...well remember ethrune when you came on my irc channal and it was called thebsplan?? well me andcarrotman are going to well.. i am going to buy 2 keys and i give one 2 carrotman and he some how gets into his harddrive and takes it and copys all of badspots files for retail and he makes a mod of it and releces a free ver of retail XD and basicly make 2000 deticated servers to spam him tell me that not a good plan..you want more info ask carrotman when he gets back from florta next week

That gave me quite a good laugh.

Reg that made me die a little inside. :[

Oh and the "best" way to hack blockland, as quoted from 'dragonfire':

Buying the game??

Edgy!

They are future criminals turn action crime fighters.

DRAGONFIRE AND CARROTMAN

They are future criminals turn action crime fighters.

DRAGONFIRE AND CARROTMAN

Carrotman starring as the interpret mastermind hacker and Dragonfire as the guy with a few messages to deliver, p.s. the message is JUSTICE! THEY ARE JUSTICE!!

I could see this as a cop thriller, maybe a gay sitcom, maybe both

Seems they are going to make their own version of Rock Raiders. http://www.thebettermod.org/forum.html?func=view&id=5475&catid=7

I think i'm with carrotman on this.

Elrunethe2nd endorses pirating a cracked version of TGE. :cookieMonster:

What a responsible moderator!

http://www.thebettermod.org/forum.html?func=view&catid=3&id=5492

More silliness: Dshiznit thinks that Blockland's physics are created by mounting a model of each brick to a vehicle.

Elrunethe2nd endorses pirating a cracked version of TGE. :cookieMonster:

What a responsible moderator!

LOL

Already been noted by Badspot himself earlier.
Oh
I didn't feel like looking through the 25 pages

TBG's only been temporarily put on hold until someone ponies up the dough for the license.

i thought it was because the real TBM devs couldn't figure out how to delag their new game lol.
they even attempted to copy badpot's and kompressor's tree that blockland uses. but failed horribly, couldn't figure it out.

there was a few huge threads about the project in the real TBM forums. and they were just spammed with content suggestions that those kids thought would be great to have in the new game. yet the 3 dev's weren't able to make any progress with the core game engine so those things were never going to come.

Even the tbm fans on that forum sarted to question if anything was even happening because the devs wouldnt show progress, claiming it was all secretive. and no one could be trusted yet. the users of the forums started to get the idea of the bull they were talked into.
eventually the official TBM devs dropped the project because, and i quote (not so directly):
"we cannot continue our work, because you guys (the tbm forum fans) have no faith in us"

Seems they are going to make their own version of Rock Raiders. http://www.thebettermod.org/forum.html?func=view&id=5475&catid=7

Actually, I am the one who is "making" it. and seriously, why do you post a comment on ANYTHING we do?