Author Topic: Main Street  (Read 2396 times)

I have built main street using the instruction manual for about 1 hr and 45 min. I give you some pics and the save. I didn't put as much effort into the blue one as I did the red one.

THERE IS NOW A SERVER!
It is offline right now- called main street.
please check it out. there is a lot to see.
credits go to mr.feedy and surburb(that's me)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 08:06:16 PM by suburb »

It's a bit small isn't it? It doesn't have a rear either... Other than that it's ok.

In the manual it is designed to have no back. But in the future I will make it a lot better. It was also my very first realistic build.

I would build on this if I were you and make it worth the look.

Cute/nice little build you got going here.

I have redone main street like knifeman wanted it done. He wanted walls on the back and a better look. I redid a lot of it or added on to what I had already and I approve of it and let me know what you think.

I have redone main street like knifeman wanted it done. He wanted walls on the back and a better look. I redid a lot of it or added on to what I had already and I approve of it and let me know what you think.

Yea that looks a lot better. Nice work Suburb.

You should try to build on this and make it a city, that would be awesome.

I have this set next to my computer on my desk. :D

I have this set next to my computer on my desk. :D
Aww, you lucky bastard :(

Ontopic: Looks good.

Well it is just ok if you leave it like that if you make town i would have to see to say

I have just finished a police station for the town. it still needs furnishings and a jail to put the criminals. But. things I still plan on doing are: airport, house neighborhood etc. Let me know anything that I could put in this town to make it any better. Drop me a PM anytime!