Author Topic: People who complain Blockland is getting worse  (Read 1740 times)

Seriously, I've been hearing that comment ever since I started actively playing Blockland again (as I wasn't involved with the community before then, but my guess is that people were saying it then too.) If every time someone has brought this up, and many people agreed it was true, it was true, by now all builds would consist of 3 2by4s, and no posts in the forums would be legible enough to read.  Sure, this is does happen, but it is not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

I think people need to think about the improvements in the game more often then they do.  In the version I first played you'd pick up the bricks you wanted to use from a small pile, and have to build on the baseplates that are a part of the map, now we have wrench events and physics, something that wouldn't have been dreamt of by the builders who got mad while some random person came into the server and destroyed their several hour's work with a hammer and couldn't do much to stop them.

All that is well and true but I don't relate to the younger newer players. I suppose it's all in the way you play the game, but I've been used to people closer to my age group.

by the builders who got mad while some random person came into the server and destroyed their several hour's work with a hammer and couldn't do much to stop them.

I think back in my days I cried. It was my first house that was looking somewhat cool but it got destroyed by an asshat. The "Magic Wand" was epic but I think it got now even with the wrench events and the physics in retail.

Hammer people made some admins jaded. : /

I like blockland the way it is now.
(only problem is the weird polygons out of nowhere, but that will get fixed soon)

All that is well and true but I don't relate to the younger newer players. I suppose it's all in the way you play the game, but I've been used to people closer to my age group.
Yea, I have a hard time relating to the newer players too.  I think the difference in building ability makes it hard to ever build with them.  On top of that when you do build with them, they will whine their tails off if you take away one build convenience, such as the duplicator, while older players can deal with it because they used to build without it all the time.

Yea, I have a hard time relating to the newer players too.  I think the difference in building ability makes it hard to ever build with them.  On top of that when you do build with them, they will whine their tails off if you take away one build convenience, such as the duplicator, while older players can deal with it because they used to build without it all the time.
yeah, and most times when you do build with these "kids" it usually works out great but after some time they will always mess up.

Yea, your not one to talk.  Sure, I haven't been around since the very beginning, but I've been around allot longer then most.

I think back in my days I cried. It was my first house that was looking somewhat cool but it got destroyed by an asshat. The "Magic Wand" was epic but I think it got now even with the wrench events and the physics in retail.
Ah, i hated those days

I made a neat little house, someone came along and killed it... I wanted to ban him, but i wasn't the admin :(

Blocklands the same as its always been.

Blocklands the same as its always been.
wut about the beta?

What about it? Communitys always been the same.

People Smarter then you
People
Idiots
Spammers
Crybabys

What about it? Communitys always been the same.

People Smarter then you
People
Idiots
Spammers
Crybabys
creepfiles