Author Topic: April fools virus?!?!?!  (Read 1121 times)

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/19054439/detail.html

I also heard about this in school.They say that you should disconnect your computer before you get rick roll'd all day

Known. Really, shut up. its just changing its behavior, just like it did on january first. Its nothing special.

Well, yes the conflicker virus is going to go active on april first, but I doubt it will rickroll you.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:/

yup because a gienus that took the time to write a huge virus that is sent to millions of computers is going to rick roll... god get some common sense
i quick scaned and went through at least 15 hours of a full scan, and thank god my computer doesn't have anything

Wait, how long has this been out

Ace

I would actually rather have a day-long rickroll from it than a hard-drive wipe.

I would actually rather have a day-long rickroll from it than a hard-drive wipe.

Wait, how long has this been out

...You just posted in the other thread. They're talking about Conficker. You know, Conficker? That virus you asked about?

QFT.

Why would they wipe hard drives?  No benefit.

It is programed to contact a computer and receive further instructions.  Possibly getting bank info or messing with the government.

Ace

Why would they wipe hard drives?
For the same reason other people on the internet troll and flame.

They have nothing better to do.

Ya so i did a full scan on my computer today and it only showed that i have visited to many research sites in the last 2 months.

IMO It's an april fools day prank... YA' THINK?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think that is considered cross posting.

Just post in on topic and ignore the rest.  We don't need 64893672742 topics.