Author Topic: Need a MSPaint Artist (whos good:-)  (Read 2377 times)

Topic
I'm going into major blocklanding such as Scripting, Mapmaking and Print making.
I have also started working on my webpage when I soon found I needed a logo. I made one quickly but
I decided someone could do better.

So I was wondering if someone could make me a better one. The one I like most will soon be world famous lol.

Needs:
*to have LE.Inc on it. LE stands for Lord Elavier which is my name in all games.
*Have some related blockland photo on it.
*Be about the size of mine (can be found at the end of this topic)
*Needs to have my Blockland name and Your name on it some where (yours for credit)
*Have some color, to be creative and have fun
So Please if anyone can help please do,

Heres mine the failed horribly:

Edits
Sorry my Edit Button wasn't working so I'll have to update here :-)

*Also It would be nice if you could get a blockland pic of a person and have it in there

Oh and Ill be making a smaller version for a Print, Imagine that , My Logo will be on a Print Block! Lol

Wrong section. And it's nothing to do with Blockland?

Wrong section. And it's nothing to do with Blockland?

First this is the "Right Section", I Am asking for Blockland Help, Im creating a Mod Making company, Makes MODS FOR BLOCKLAND

Second it has everything to do with blockland. Its my Logo for blockland, As I said its for a company I making which is going to make mods!!! Its quite obvious it has everything to do with blockland except its using a diffrent program to make it. I mean people make prints using paint and you dont yell crap at them! I mean Seriously! I rarely vent like this unless its because of some noob talking before thinking, I dont know if you even CAN think. Gosh

I also see that your "Bld" for the forums is 2009, so "Respect ur elders

So is yours

And i'm a elder so i will say

Your a handicap

So is yours

Your a handicap

LOL

I was using sarcasm, I only use incomplete word when Im making a joke or sarcasm...or both :-)
Still could we get back to topic.

I Can make you a really cool looking logo in Photoshop if you want. But i need the Size Demensions, and what you would like on it.

You want people to make decals for you... in MSpaint? hahaha

i kan, hers mi ap

I Can make you a really cool looking logo in Photo shop if you want. But i need the Size Dimensions, and what you would like on it.

KK, Thanks. The Needs are at the top of the page under Needs
Dimensions are in Pixels if that's OK?

Width:450 pixel's   

Height:210 pixel's

So is yours

Your a handicap
Daniel registered before Lord Elavier. Haha.

Have you actually made any mods yet?