Author Topic: Nintendo: “We believe used games aren’t in the consumer’s best interest”  (Read 2286 times)

Stop making me rage at Nintendo
Used games are the reason I own half of my games, because they are a assload cheaper.
And most games, after I play them, sell for profit.

Gamestop let's you return used games in for a full refund for a week after you buy them whether they are working or not.

Gamestop let's you return used games in for a full refund for a week after you buy them whether they are working or not.

Not where I live.
They give you store credit for any working used game disc returns.
And if you try to return one that was broken when they gave it to you, they say "Sorry. We don't return discs broken after they were purchased."

Not where I live.
They give you store credit for any working used game disc returns.
And if you try to return one that was broken when they gave it to you, they say "Sorry. We don't return discs broken after they were purchased."
Where you live sucks.

i don't get the problem. if the game is new and really you can ONLY get it as new at the time, then of course ill buy new.
hardcore gamers like to have the newest installment of their favorite series' right away.

but i also buy stuffloads of used games. from nes,snes,64,playstaion1
the nostalgia from games that old make them great.
but on that same note i couldn't make myself buy a ps2 or xbox game. not old enough to be cool, yet still to old to be cool

Better yet, I could buy some iron spools, aluminum powder and an igniter and make loving thermite for 10 dollars. Then I could reproduce that warm fuzzy feeling with 2500+ Fahrenheit temperatures on my starfish neighbors car.
Do it please :D