Author Topic: NWB App  (Read 1083 times)

The interior is done, but I'm not going to post pictures just because not wanting to fill up this page with 1000 pictures. Check the save.

Front

Back

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 10:10:01 AM by Sirrus »

i like it but uhh your a little late NWB is full
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 09:42:13 PM by iFuzz »

i like it but uhh your a little late NWB is full they wont let anyone else join : /
Three inactivity drops and Limp is leaving.

Three inactivity drops and Limp is leaving.
oh i didnt get the memo

I like it, if I was in the clan I'd vote yes but I'm not sooo...

I like it, but you should challenge yourself and try doing a build with no ramps. Or atleast a few.

I like it, but you should challenge yourself and try doing a build with no ramps. Or atleast a few.
That would look terribly boring, I think.

Sirrus = Ramp-Master.
QFT

All of Sirrus' builds are all OD'd with ramps.

QFT

All of Sirrus' builds are all OD'd with ramps.
You seem to like tossing stuff at me. Let's see you build something better.

I'm going to have to say no.

The sheer amount of ramps used for the exterior really take away from its overall appearance and shape. It hardly looks like a house (I'm guessing that that's what it was intended to be, judging by the interior). The interior looks like it was rushed, and hastily put together. The build could also use a bit more color, as well; something other than shades of gray, a transparent blue, and brown.

If I were you, I'd try and build a few things with a different style, without cramming tons of ramps into the exterior, and maybe adding a bit of color. I personally don't like the recurring style in most of the builds I've seen you make.

I'm not trying to come off as cruel by saying all of this (my apologies if I do), but I'd like to see some improvements if you're hoping to join NWB.

Ew. The coloring is cliche and the ramps make it look cluttered.

Plus it's kinda boxy, bro.

Randomguy loaded it on his server for me to get a better look at it, the interior (which you didn't post pictures of) is very lacking and I can tell you just popped stuff in to fill up space, also, the ramps, especially in the middle part, are terribly placed.  Overall the build looks rushed; maybe if you would've put more time and thought into it, it would've been better.

I'm going to have to say no, try to build another, just take your time.
And no, I'm not just posting this because Randomguy said no...