Poll

Thanks for voting!

Straton
Truce
Spock
DrBling
Noruzenchi

Author Topic: Locked.  (Read 29368 times)

He could be a guard or somethin'

Its good to have people who are willing to contribute in some way.

He could be a guard or somethin'
Im willing to contribute in any way.

Im willing to contribute in any way.
Great you'll be my monkey. Get me coffee, dance for me what ever i ask.

If he is willing enough to sit around and only do something when something happens in the HQ then thats fine by me, But stuff will rarely happen.

Hi, I'd love to join, but I don't know how to write events. (Or evan use them, for that matter.) But it would be great if you would teach me, and I am more than willing to learn. Just message me or e-mail me at chivestheactor@yahoo.com. Thx! o_0

-Screw it, Tommy IS A loving LIAR-
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 03:53:30 PM by Tingalz »

Great you'll be my monkey. Get me coffee, dance for me what ever i ask.
Im up for any thing
If he is willing enough to sit around and only do something when something happens in the HQ then thats fine by me, But stuff will rarely happen.

After the campus is done (Thats gonna be a year or 2) we will probably host a public meeting about this kinda stuff.
                                          (No just a month or 2)

I'm already going to end up joining when iEvent merges into Blockintosh :P
wat

I'm already going to end up joining when iEvent merges into Blockintosh :P

They are? We are? Vaahhht?

Sorry for blowing your fun, but Space Guy didn't make wrench events in 2007 :/
and you weren't even playing Blockland in may '07

They are? We are? Vaahhht?

NO. We are not. We want nothing to do with "iEvent". Personally they have ripped off most of our work and called it their own.

MEETING IS TOMMOROW. Strat, if you're not there, I don't loving know what I'll do.

NO. We are not. We want nothing to do with "iEvent". Personally they have ripped off most of our work and called it their own.

MEETING IS TOMMOROW. Strat, if you're not there, I don't loving know what I'll do.
What time? I accidently missed the last meeting. :(

We need a phone chain or some stuff. Plus. establish i won't be on blockland all day tomorrow imma go job hunting