Poll

Thanks for voting!

Straton
Truce
Spock
DrBling
Noruzenchi

Author Topic: Locked.  (Read 29366 times)

There is a smart ass around here, a brick in my sign telling idiots what for was missing this morning.

Also Hunter can you please re-download the duplicator, fillcan, and namegun? I hate getting someone else to duplicate for me.

Link: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=70770.0

Also, it would be nice if you could grab GSF's Paradise.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 12:14:05 PM by Straton. »

I'm probaly going to app for advanced builder, despite the fact that you told me about all our members getting out own... you know what.

Bamp

javascript:replaceText(' :nes:', document.forms.postmodify.mes sage);

I worked my bum off today on the campus, Its tough you have to rebuild something at least 3 times for it to fit with every detail.

First, 2x5x12 wall, then 1x5x12 wall then 2x then 1x then 2, then 2 on space over..... Its so boring and painstaking.

Holy **** nice clan!!

I'm going to be away for the next few weeks. See sig in my profile for details. Bai!

I'll have computer friday to saturday, then after July 11th till the 22nd or 23rd. I'll try and leech off neighbors or find out grandparents internet.

I'm going to be away for the next few weeks. See sig in my profile for details. Bai!

I'll have computer friday to saturday, then after July 11th till the 22nd or 23rd. I'll try and leech off neighbors or find out grandparents internet.

Fffffff-

I might also not be on for a bit, I just got Mirror's Edge and I'm going to be playing it. Alot. If it works :(

Bump Junior here.

Anyways, turns out my grandparents are smart enough to customize the name of their wireless. Range isn't good but it's still good. My laptop still sucks though so playing anything will be a bitch. Point is I have internet, but I'll still be gone July 5th through the 11th. I may be on some time in the evening on the 4th, maybe watching the fireworks (lol I'm in NJ looking at Brooklyn, great view btw).

NVM :D i'm here for the weekend
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 11:09:29 PM by Hugums »

Working on guide for the MHC. Coming along very nicely.

Edit: Done! Will email to you hunter.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 04:12:58 AM by Zenthos »

Fffffff-

I might also not be on for a bit, I just got Mirror's Edge and I'm going to be playing it. Alot. If it works :(

Played it, beat it in a day or 2. Good game.

Hunter I will always be happy if you manage to keep the server up.

Played it, beat it in a day or 2. Good game.

Hunter I will always be happy if you manage to keep the server up.

It's up, but I won't be thar.

As soon as i get a new computer (maybe... two or three years lol) ill be able to host for you guys! Anyway, When will you accept apps again???