Poll

Thanks for voting!

Straton
Truce
Spock
DrBling
Noruzenchi

Author Topic: Locked.  (Read 29499 times)

I would like to apply :) I was about to put pictures of my airport to apply for your clan but you wern't accepting applys anymore so anyways my BL_ID:4874
and well I think you now my name and that stuff hope to be in:).

I guess I will apply one more time:

Here is an RPG I (and a few others, but mainly me) built a bit ago. It contains a complex leveling system involving experience that you fill up and the amount you have to fill gets larger the higher your level becomes. Here is gallery post of it:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=68544.0

I am also in the works of a complex drawing board system (How original :P) that includes a fill can (it only colors in enclosed area of the same color), box making system (which can also be used to make lines), a clear tool (which just fills in the entire board the color you choose), and your regular pixel paint to paint each brick 1x1 whatever color you choose.

LOL I totally mega-spammed your server the other day  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

I guess I will apply one more time:

Here is an RPG I (and a few others, but mainly me) built a bit ago. It contains a complex leveling system involving experience that you fill up and the amount you have to fill gets larger the higher your level becomes. Here is gallery post of it:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=68544.0

I am also in the works of a complex drawing board system (How original :P) that includes a fill can (it only colors in enclosed area of the same color), box making system (which can also be used to make lines), a clear tool (which just fills in the entire board the color you choose), and your regular pixel paint to paint each brick 1x1 whatever color you choose.

If there is a save Hunter and I could view we would probably let you in.
But Hunter's RTB is glitched so It might be a while before he hosts.

Also,
I think we should kick anyone who isn't very active once the campus is up and running.
Anyone who just pops in every now in then isn't a useful member unless they are working on something.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 01:09:52 PM by Straton. »

Well since Hunter's RTB is glitched, I should be the offical secondary host. I mean, like all those BiT servers I made, its getting more to me hosting more than Hunter. Really, my interwebz could handle a second Dedi. 

Well since Hunter's RTB is glitched, I should be the offical secondary host. I mean, like all those BiT servers I made, its getting more to me hosting more than Hunter. Really, my interwebz could handle a second Dedi. 

Go ahead and host, it's being a bitch for me.

LOL I totally mega-spammed your server the other day  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Yeah, you're a friend anyway. My server can't crash.

If there is a save Hunter and I could view we would probably let you in.
But Hunter's RTB is glitched so It might be a while before he hosts.

Also,
I think we should kick anyone who isn't very active once the campus is up and running.
Anyone who just pops in every now in then isn't a useful member unless they are working on something.

I could give you a save, but I think it would be best if I hosted it to show you, due to some areas not reachable yet in the RPG without my saved coord vars. Plus, I used custom emitters that you won't be able to see unless on my server.

Your call, would you like me to host it for you? Or just post a save?

Hey Mack the hunter and straton I sent you a pm could you please check it and reply. Thanks

I'll get the server up after I finish up a personal project (You'll see.) Btw new avatar!

Question, if you become an advanced builder and an advanced eventer, what category does that put you in?

Question, if you become an advanced builder and an advanced eventer, what category does that put you in?

Advanced

Wow, the Blockintosh Campus is looking marvelous. :)

Wow, the Blockintosh Campus is looking marvelous. :)

Ohey, it's J3wel! You were removed for inactivity :C

That thought never seemed to cross me XD

'Grats, you're in. Me and Straton rated the application.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 10:59:29 AM by MackTheHunter »

:( I was inactive because of school, and we had to get the computer fix. Which sucks because I lost all my saves and what not.
Dam you Windows XP... >_>