Author Topic: Spartan Laser v5  (Read 54645 times)

Spartan Laser v5
Yes, the giant laser cannon.

Description
The large cannon that shoots a huge red beam of certain doom towards enemies or vehicles.

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_SL.zip (Last Updated: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:40 am)

Installation
Put Weapon_SL.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

This is a weapon. It doesn't matter if it from another game, it is just like weapons from other games, and other concepts, who who gives a loving stuff if it's from Halo.

v4 Update: Modified charge particles, laser size, and radius damage.
v5 Update: Modified damage.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 12:02:17 AM by Azerath »

Cool, I say 10/10 is I can vote. One question, does it screen rape? Like the CCRPG and the Stinger.

You mean, take over 9/10th of the screen? Not too badly. Maybe 1/6 of it.

Can we see a picture from first person view?

This is awesome. I knew someone was going to come along and make good Halo addons.  :cookieMonster:

Edit: The weapon doesn't seem effective enough, though. What makes the spartan laser cool is the huge explosion and power it has to destroy anything, this just seems to look cool without that backup of power. I think it needs an explosion of some kind at the end of it for some serious brick physics explosion action.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 02:36:17 AM by AssailantLF »

Yeah, I'll update the brick explosion thing. It was working before.

Cool, with the 9/10 screen cover gone, I say uh... 12/10...

<Scrrrrh<BOOF<Hit<Scrrrrrh<BOOF<Hit<Vehicle Expoldes

^ that is true unfortunately however most vehicles in halo 3 = Spartan Laser Hit = Death

This is awesome. I knew someone was going to come along and make good Halo addons.  :cookieMonster:

The projectile could be improved. :/
Nice model.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 06:57:57 AM by Annihilation »

Looks awesome! :D
Finally someone who makes the halo stuff awesome.
This.

Now we just need that automatic rifle thing, a pistol, an energy sword and BAM we got noobs running in "YOU GOT HALO STUF?"

Nice Azerath, does it charge up like in-game though?

cool. :cookieMonster: Can i see it blow up something?

halo rules!

Why don't you just name it the Blockland Laser or Blaser?  Why people want everything from another game to be in this game is beyond me.  If you want Halo, go play some Halo.  This is Brockrand.