Author Topic: The G36C (v2.2)  (Read 18142 times)

Just include the loving grenade datablocks with the gun. Your forcing people to download a add-on they don't even like.
Im never modeling for you again. This is just handicapped.
Oh, you're Pandan.
The problem with including the grenade with this gun is that it would create unnecessary datablocks, and you would have a duplicate grenade.dts even if you already had the grenade downloaded. I'll probably end up simply putting a duplicate grenade.dts and all the scripts it needs into the zip, and only having them be activated if my grenade has not been downloaded.

Do that. People don't want more stuff to use stuff.

Working on it right now. I removed the Weapon_Grenade.zip from my add-ons folder and the backup.cs is working fine, except that for some reason when the backup grenade explodes, it's in the wrong spot.
EDIT: Not sure what happened when the explosion was in the wrong spot but I can't get this to happen again. Re-releasing in the next 5 minutes.
EDIT: Updated. I'll edit the first post again soon.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 09:34:25 PM by Amade »

First post updated. Re-download. No longer requires my grenade. Blah blah blah.

Failure XD JOKING epicness looks like you put a epic rock witha epic gun and whatever epic weapons there have been

????????? what the heck is that supposed to mean dude

Tip: Dont be nooby in posts

I think he meant that Pandan and I combined all the awesome weapons there have been into a mega-awesome weapon.

Hey just wondering when you mean right click grenade shoot, do you mean jet? Because i have a mac and macs don't have right click.

After using this in someone's "Capture the Flag" server, the grenade seems to function very strangely. It can fire massive distances if you aim up at all (which seemed to happen commonly as it was based on a hill) and it bounces off walls from very far away which usually ends up with the grenade bouncing off minor pieces of cover and returning to me or floating with its almost zero gravity away into the distance.

There's also no indication at all of whether a new grenade has been loaded so it's impossible to tell whether you can actually fire it or not. The explosion itself seems overpowered but the grenade itself (as above) just makes it useless.

After using this in someone's "Capture the Flag" server, the grenade seems to function very strangely. It can fire massive distances if you aim up at all (which seemed to happen commonly as it was based on a hill) and it bounces off walls from very far away which usually ends up with the grenade bouncing off minor pieces of cover and returning to me or floating with its almost zero gravity away into the distance.

There's also no indication at all of whether a new grenade has been loaded so it's impossible to tell whether you can actually fire it or not. The explosion itself seems overpowered but the grenade itself (as above) just makes it useless.

This is true of the HE-Grenade, the Smoke Grenade, Amade's Grenade and Grenade Launcher, and pretty much every freakin' grenade ever made for this game.

PLEASE PEOPLE!  DON'T MAKE OVERPOWERED GRENADES AHHHHHHHHH

With the new backup CS file, it is impossible for the grenade function to break unless you have edited something. I will consider your comments about both its movement and blast radius and update the grenade as I see fit.

I love using this one cod 4 Exellent add-on

Bump for v2.2: Changed the backup.cs to mirror the new grenade.

This is true of the HE-Grenade, the Smoke Grenade, Amade's Grenade and Grenade Launcher, and pretty much every freakin' grenade ever made for this game.

PLEASE PEOPLE!  DON'T MAKE OVERPOWERED GRENADES AHHHHHHHHH
HE grenade, HIGH EXPLOSIVE. Durrhurr.

Bump for v2.2: Changed the backup.cs to mirror the new grenade.

Are you updating this to RTB?  I sure hope so...

HE grenade, HIGH EXPLOSIVE. Durrhurr.

I'm not even going to bother explaining myself here.  It's obvious.