Author Topic: The G36C (v2.2)  (Read 18144 times)

G36C
A standard-issue military rifle, with a grenade launcher.

Description
First of all, thanks to Pandan for the AMAZING model. Thanks to Destiny for the Grenade scripting (taken from the MP7). This has its own icon and CI image.
The G36C, a compact form of the G36K, is lighter and has a shorter barrel. It fires 750 rounds per minute (that's 12.5 per second), each doing 10 damage. Down from 15 damage per shot. It has a right-click grenade function, but can only fire a grenade once every 30 seconds. Yes, the real gun has a grenade launcher mounted to it.
No longer requires my "Grenade and Grenade Launcher" add-on.

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_G36C.zip (Last Updated: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:45 pm)

Installation
Put Weapon_G36C.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:47:19 PM by Amade »

first post and dude this is cool

"It's too much like other weapons, this fails."
No, I'm kidding, and those aren't my words.

The model looks nice, and familiar. Looks like it works well.

I was also considering adding bullet holes in v2, does anyone like this idea?

Failure XD JOKING epicness looks like you put a epic rock witha epic gun and whatever epic weapons there have been

YES! Wait, didn't you say in RTB that it included them? I'm greatly appreciating the model, and level of detail. Will work most excellently for military DM's, and TDM's.

Yay, another machine gun that can kill in 7 hits, considering it shoots at 12.5 per second, it can kill someone in about half a second if all shots hit.
(0.08 seconds per shot * 7 hits = 0.56 seconds)
Funny how people steal the shotgun code for spread too, what's the point of a loop if the contents only happen once?

Aside from that, the model is good, but again with the generic 'real' brown/black/grey color scheme. If I wanted 'real' guns, I'd go play a 'real' shooting game. This is Blockland.

I also say no to bullet holes.

first post
Why are people obsessed with having to get the first post in something?! :S

Anyway, this add-ons looks pretty neat, the grenade launcher sounds rather interesting

Yay, another machine gun that can kill in 7 hits, considering it shoots at 12.5 per second, it can kill someone in about half a second if all shots hit.
(0.08 seconds per shot * 7 hits = 0.56 seconds)
Funny how people steal the shotgun code for spread too, what's the point of a loop if the contents only happen once?

Aside from that, the model is good, but again with the generic 'real' brown/black/grey color scheme. If I wanted 'real' guns, I'd go play a 'real' shooting game. This is Blockland.

I also say no to bullet holes.
You say you don't like it because it's not unique but you don't want bullet holes, which would set it completely apart from everything else?
D:

The bullet holes don't change the functionality of the way it's used in combat.

Well, I'm probably going to reduce the damage and increase the spread in v2.

For some reason the model reminds me of
I cant remember who made that gun but this model looks edited from that.?

So awesome, dude!, but sorry to say, i'm not gonna download...
Just kiddin'! Have you tested this and does the grenade thing (idk what it's called) works?
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
wtf?

For some reason the model reminds me of ---
I cant remember who made that gun but this model looks edited from that.?

Thats JD's SCAR he made back in V8. I ported it a while ago, never released it though. Don't ask me for it.

The model is from scratch. The grenade launcher has not yet been implemented.