Author Topic: Briefcase(Fixed)  (Read 9698 times)

You packaged it horribly wrong.
All hats need to be Decompressed, I will try to test ways to fix that, the next time I post, ill package it differently,

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I give up

Tom

Its Not :D, Its only boxes, The next time I make a hat, I'm gonna implement some Hawt flatshading
Smooth shaded boxes look bad. It only takes like two seconds to flat shade.

Make it attatch to the left hand instead so you can use tools without it diapering.

What?!
Bingo

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Why god?

Make it attatch to the left hand instead so you can use tools without it diapering.
Tried, Failed.

What. If I need to do something other than stick it in my add-ons folder, I'm not going to end up using it.

seventh, flatshade, know what your doing in packaging the addon, name the file right, and why did you use the /command script i made for your hats instead of just an item?

question, how do you un-zip something on a mac?

seventh, flatshade, know what your doing in packaging the addon, name the file right, and why did you use the /command script i made for your hats instead of just an item?

Because, items are more complicated, and I wouldn't get the result I wanted.

question, how do you un-zip something on a mac?
Double click. Or run it through archive utility

What am I doing to fix this? :/

Because, items are more complicated, and I wouldn't get the result I wanted.
Ok, ill give you part of that, but yes they are more complicated but at least flatshade and package right