Author Topic: Briefcase(Fixed)  (Read 9694 times)

BriefCase
When app-ing for a clan, make sure to look professional

Description
For those who want business servers, Or anything else involving a briefcase.
 Simply type /briefcase to use, It is attached to the Right hand, When using a tool the briefcase will disappear until you close your toolbox. Same goes with bricks. The briefcase is shown in the pictures below, 2 in front of a spammy blue tower. The briefcase is made for all of your blockland needs, suited with reinforced iron bolts on the handle, and metal alloy locks, suitable for all blockland activities such as, Jumping off high towers, Putting out fires, Shooting rockets at your feet, and nuking AMC city.

Screenshots

Download
Hat_Briefcase.zip (Last Updated: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:56 pm)

Installation
Put Hat_Briefcase.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.
UPDATE: I apologize to everyone who had trouble using my file because of my crappy packaging skills... You no longer need to decompress it, just place the zip right into your addons folder.
Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

Off topic: Happy 1000 views!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 12:12:03 AM by SeventhSandwich »

Ooh, yummy.
Do want.

Its been done, 50 times over.

Briefcase good.

Why does the link say Hat_Briefcase.zip?

Tom

Nice, but it doesn't look flatshaded.

It's a nice simple add-on. Good prop 2.

Remember, You need to unzip the zip file into Addons, It is IMPORTANT. Stress on important.

Nice, but it doesn't look flatshaded.
Its Not :D, Its only boxes, The next time I make a hat, I'm gonna implement some Hawt flatshading

You packaged it horribly wrong.

wat
It needs to be characterized for it to function. There is no Business characterization for me to use. So I call it the hat.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to freak out and get pissed.

Rawr

It needs to be characterized for it to function. There is no Business characterization for me to use. So I call it the hat.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to freak out and get pissed.

Rawr
Still... wat.