Author Topic: Long Range Missile  (Read 27034 times)

how do you fire these projectiles? anyone have instructions?

WHAT THE forget!?

Look at the dates before you loving post.

This is a projectile. Fired with EVENTS. You can access them with the WRENCH.

Actually, some mirvs have the gunner inbetween two pairs of missiles on the side. That might work a bit better for this

Edit: aww forget I just bumped this

Actually, some mirvs have the gunner inbetween two pairs of missiles on the side. That might work a bit better for this

Edit: aww forget I just bumped this

10 day bump, that's alright.

And yeah I haven't given up on the MLRS yet, just been preoccupied in studies. But I'm done now so I'll be putting some work into this again. The plan remains the same, the turret controller operates the missile launcher from inside the cab. I'll have to dig through a good few scripts to get that to work out but I'm pretty sure something like what i need was made before.

10 day bump, that's alright.

And yeah I haven't given up on the MLRS yet, just been preoccupied in studies. But I'm done now so I'll be putting some work into this again. The plan remains the same, the turret controller operates the missile launcher from inside the cab. I'll have to dig through a good few scripts to get that to work out but I'm pretty sure something like what i need was made before.

yay!

gonna unlock the topic in modification discission?
just wondering

yay!

gonna unlock the topic in modification discission?
just wondering

Oh yeah, will do.

Well, I dont know that much about modding bl spicifically, but it seems to me if you took the tank data block, and replaced the tank model with your model, WHAMMO! Some what of a mlrv. you could then go with my idea, where 4 missiles sit exposed (or protected, w/e you feel like) on the sides of the gunner. That way you dont have crazy scripting errors or any thing. Cuz if you move the tank turret, the barrel moves up and down, not the gunner. All you have to do is make the barrel your missiles, and it should look fine after some tweeking.

Btw: you should make a bunker buster next

YES i needed one of these

Well, I dont know that much about modding bl spicifically, but it seems to me if you took the tank data block, and replaced the tank model with your model, WHAMMO!

Does that seriously look like a tank shell explosion to you? Be honest now. About the only thing I took out of the tank was the debris for the small spark things that shoot out, but they still have a pretty significant tweak on them. I also took a few emitters off of the tank but modified them to the point where they're no longer anything like the tank ones.

Btw: you should make a bunker buster next

Yeah this came out more as a fire missile. I was thinking of making an actual bunker busting missile next.

Does that seriously look like a tank shell explosion to you? Be honest now. About the only thing I took out of the tank was the debris for the small spark things that shoot out, but they still have a pretty significant tweak on them. I also took a few emitters off of the tank but modified them to the point where they're no longer anything like the tank ones.

Oh, and replace the projectile with your own (obviously)

Time to make a bunker.

Not that the bunker would be very usefull, though...

Anyway, Great job muffin!

Yeah this came out more as a fire missile. I was thinking of making an actual bunker busting missile next.

that would be awesome do it!!! and i can't wait till the MLRS is completed it would add to my military force

that would be awesome do it!!! and i can't wait till the MLRS is completed it would add to my military force
/facepalm
nice bump.

-20 respect.