Author Topic: Long Range Missile  (Read 26915 times)

Long Range Missile
A very large missile projectile, used in Brick Events explicitly

Description
It's a missile. It eats tanks and the occasional bunker for breakfast.

Features:
- Long-lasting trail emitter
- Particle string in trail emitter to give this guy a multitude of trail effects
- Composite explosion, built up from the tank explosion. Includes debris-generating sub explosions as well as a delayed big finale
- Stripes and nose glow in the dark, the back end also glows in the dark and is checked for Transluscent + additive in the DTS Plus Exporter (for curious MS3D modelers)
-Features a nice slow animation, this missile is pretty easy-going.
-It's a bit overpowered, then again it is roughly the size of a tank.

I'm hoping to get a hold of a better CI icon then the generic rocket provided by Badspot, although it's nice and all I really do need to get my own. That goes for sound effects too. Tail-end textures are the same as the rocket textures.

Screenshots

Download
Projectile_RocketMissile.zip (Last Updated: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:16 pm)

Installation
Put Projectile_RocketMissile.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager

Awesome, I have been waiting for this.

Sweet good for war RPG's + builds

Maybe rumors of the Earth erupting into nuclear war are coming to life... Totally pwnsome.....

Time to make a bunker.

But if starfishs get theyre hands on this, there will be spamming up the ass.

The ultimate weapon of destruction slash epic slash raping

Hmm it's giving me a sneaky error. Thought it was ironed out but it is apparently very sneaky.

Code: [Select]
Could not find datablock ""
It only reports this after 2 missiles go off and explode. It's not doing anything else in particular but I still need to figure it out.

dont all the missiles go long range?

until they hit something?

time to build a... something big!

dont all the missiles go long range?

until they hit something?
Actually the ones from the rocket launcher have a limited distance.
And by Long Range Missle, he means the kind that people in real life call long range missles, the ones that go for perhaps hundreds of miles.

Actually the ones from the rocket launcher have a limited distance.
And by Long Range Missle, he means the kind that people in real life call long range missles, the ones that go for perhaps hundreds of miles.

It's a 20 second lifetime missile. Long range enough to fade out of view. Also has a bit of gravity mod on it so it falls down slowly

Do they go in an arc or do they just travel in straight lines?

I think gravity effects them :P