Author Topic: Long Range Missile  (Read 27121 times)

Also has a bit of gravity mod on it so it falls down slowly

i'm really damn hoping this isn't that much bigger then the mininuke's explosion

the normal nuke i'm making will be much more effecient at clearing builds spectacularly

i'm really damn hoping this isn't that much bigger then the mininuke's explosion

the normal nuke i'm making will be much more effecient at clearing builds spectacularly

Don't worry, it's pretty much just a bunker-buster. It can't clear a large radius of bricks but anything it hits is forgeted.

Edit: Evidently tanks are, well, tanks. A direct hit doesn't kill them so I'll have to fix that too.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 04:33:39 PM by Muffinmix »

Muffin, are you still making a nuke?

Muffin, are you still making a nuke?

I was working on a little "something" but I put it on hold sue to syntax problems, specifically "Cannot find whatever datablock because it isn't part of the datablocks" or whatever error you get when you misname things accidentally. I got buried in school work before I could iron iit all out. I'll give it another go after my exams are done though, or maybe while I'm studying as a form of procrastination.

I also need to model a few things, this particular project was a great help in allot of know-how I didn't know about.

Muffin I can't express how thankful I am for making this awesome projectile. Thanks for listening to my request!

I was working on a little "something" but I put it on hold sue to syntax problems, specifically "Cannot find whatever datablock because it isn't part of the datablocks" or whatever error you get when you misname things accidentally. I got buried in school work before I could iron iit all out. I'll give it another go after my exams are done though, or maybe while I'm studying as a form of procrastination.

I also need to model a few things, this particular project was a great help in allot of know-how I didn't know about.
Well whenever you get to working on it(i.e after your exams and whatever) give me a PM, maybe I can help you with your bugs.

i wonder what it'll be like if you made a wapon out of this...

i wonder what it'll be like if you made a wapon out of this...

The missile is bigger then the minifig, it might not work out.

Edit: All bugs on this missile have been ironed out. Will update
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:05:13 PM by Muffinmix »

or you could use these in a new vehicle. what was it called, MLRS? multiple launch rocket system. a big armored vehicle that holds multiple missiles that the army uses. ill try and find a pic.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 05:30:05 PM by qevil »

or you could use these in a new vehicle. what was it called, MLRS? multiple launch rocket system. a big armored vehicle that holds multiple missiles that the army uses. ill try and find a pic.

Yeah I thought about this. Would be pretty sweet