Author Topic: Who Gives A Crap any more!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7480 times)

Ok this has alot to do with Blockland because alot of people on the forums are saying Every one hates me But why... tell me what I did wroug, Don't Flame my vehicles etc they did nothing Wroug...

Also If People think my Stuf in blockland sucks its because I rush every thing, also alot of you have Problems you need to solve out. (In my life I have HUGE life problems but I don't flame the Forums because of it) Feel Free YOu yell and Scream crap at me that you have wanted to for a long time  if you must but don't do it in My other topics!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 10:31:47 PM by Packer »

Who does hate Packer? I don't.

Me == Neutral with a few exceptions but you arn't one of them

I don't. You've never done anything to piss me off...except IM me at 3:00 A.M. when I had my sound full volume accidentlly, but that was my fault XD.

OK, packer, everyone hates you, please stay out of life.
*cough cough*

I'm pretty indifferent, but since you asked:
But why... tell me what I did wroug,

Don't Flame my vehicles etc they did nothing Wroug...
Too bad. I don't like your vehicles.

Also If People think my Stuf in blockland sucks its because I rush every thing
That, and you have no objective standard of quality in your work

also alot of you have Problems you need to solve out. (In my life I have HUGE life problems but I don't flame the Forums because of it)
So do I

Feel Free YOu yell and Scream crap at me that you have wanted to for a long time  if you must but don't do it in My other topics!!
I try to not do it your other topics.

Listen, I don't hate you, but those are the reasons I'm not particularly fond of you. You don't have to like me either, I don't much care, but since you asked I figured I'd answer.

i hate 3 people in the forums.
but i keep it all to myself.

(none of them are you)

I don't hate you, I barely know you.

i refuse to hate anyone....
there may be those i dislike ,not you of couse, but i cant think of anyone i truly hate

I like Packer, He is one of my favourite BLers. Following close behind myself.

:panda: :iceCream: :nes:

I hate you. I love how you've just capitalized a lot of random words.

I hate you too Packer.