Author Topic: Something to make it easier to dogfight and what's the best view for dogfighting  (Read 1534 times)

Maybe if the dogfight planes we're a bit slower, it would be easier to hit them.
...Or bigger bullets.
...Or we make the bullets faster.
...Or we make the planes bigger.
...Or we give the plane low health.
...Or we get Weegee to get the planes down.

Trying to fly a plane and shoot is a pain. I was wondering, has anyone thought of some mod that would make player held guns work well with flying vehicles? The bullets don't go right when I'm trying to fly and shoot.

Also, I got to ask since I can't decide. When I was on a dog fight server, I could not decide what's the best view when flying a plane or mini jet and shooting at the same time. I sucked at both 3rd person view and 1st. But I want to know. What's the most recommended view for dog fighting? I like 3rd person view because it gives me view of my cool looking character and it's vehicle and I also see things around me better.
Someone could just make a mod to lock on to different planes + shoot radar guided missile  at it.

Maybe if the dogfight planes we're a bit slower, it would be easier to hit them.
...Or bigger bullets.
...Or we make the bullets faster.
...Or we make the planes bigger.
...Or we give the plane low health.
...Or we get Weegee to get the planes down.
All of these are good ideas, except that bigger bullets wont make a difference.

Plane/Heli/AA-Turret with heatseekers = Solution to taking down planes.
Also, heat seeking missile launcher weapon.
Also, the old remote controlled rocket weapon, except with easier controls.