Author Topic: The Dishwasher - Dead Samurai  (Read 1759 times)

It's like Ninja Gaiden, but 2D. 

Ninja Gaiden was 2D.

-snip-
Ninja Gaiden was 2D.
Great picture you found.
Hahaha.

Great picture you found.
Hahaha.
There were almost none of the old one. I tried.

Alright, I'm maybe halfway through the game and it was definitely worth the points.  I just fought the weird giant Nord sword guy (and lost), and I'm maybe 1/5 through arcade mode.  Very much fun, really reminds me of Ninja Gaiden 2.

Alright, I'm maybe halfway through the game and it was definitely worth the points.  I just fought the weird giant Nord sword guy (and lost), and I'm maybe 1/5 through arcade mode.  Very much fun, really reminds me of Ninja Gaiden 2.
You probably should buy some upgrades for a specific weapon. My favorite is/are the two scythes.

I love the Kamas, and I've upgraded them and the shift blade once each...I think I'll upgrade the Kamas next, then I dunno.  I'm kinda stuck on that Nord boss thing, but I did manage to beat it in its arcade mode level. Y-X combo ftw.

Also I'm on the level in arcade mode where only aerial attacks damage...it's really hard.

I want Aloshi's gamertag, yes?

Also I'm on the level in arcade mode where only aerial attacks damage...it's really hard.
I stucked there.
Just do a x+down combo or throw them around with b. It takes some time. It's actually very easy.

The main complaint I have with this game, is the stupid health mechanic. When I'm trying to kill stuff in a beat-em-up game, a quick time event ISN'T loving NECESSARY. I keep dying because RATHER THAN DOING QUICK TIME EVENTS, I'M TRYING TO KILL THE stuff THAT'S ALREADY ATTACKING ME. Really stupid mechanic, and it pisses me off. It's also frustrated me into not beating the game.

time events? Never had a problem with them. You can walk trough the door if you don't want to play the rooms with time, they give you a bonus when you finish them but not needed to finish the level, if it is that what you are complaining about.

if it is that what you are complaining about.
Not even close.

Then what the hell do you mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quick_Time_Event
The 'stylish' executions that you're required to do just to get health.

Oh this!

Never had a problem with it :D