Author Topic: Feep VS Oasis - status: 1-2  (Read 6170 times)

Feeps a cigarette, he spams and has little cigarettegles that like to follow him around and suck his richard on demand.
I vote Oasis

Feeps a cigarette
I vote Oasis
I second that.
Feep is a cigarette.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 10:27:33 PM by Dread »

i dont need a intelligent reason, Feep is an idiot thats all there is to it.

and whoever said that they had a opinion about me before, i really dont care. The truth hurts and anytime i say the truth you guys get all "whiney and call me a bitch"

grow up honestly.

jess, wanna make out?

anyway there are flamers in the internet that flame too harshly like chrono said hes like a kid friendly version of yuki
we dont wanna here other kids that got insulted too badly and say "you made me cry i tell mommy!"right
(sorry yuki i really need an example)
You know that everyone hates you too, so supporting Feep isn't going to help him at all.

Feeps a cigarette, he spams and has little cigarettegles that like to follow him around and suck his richard on demand.
I vote Oasis
Can we have some reasons? maybe examples?

i dont need a intelligent reason, Feep is an idiot thats all there is to it.

and whoever said that they had a opinion about me before, i really dont care. The truth hurts and anytime i say the truth you guys get all "whiney and call me a bitch"

grow up honestly.

I don't care if you're a bitch, infact I enjoy that kind of thing. However, you have to look at the bright side of things sometimes. Is Feep really hurting anyone?

LEARN TO READ.
And, here's a joke just for you; Womans' rights.
This by itself should be enough reason.

I don't care if you're a bitch, infact I enjoy that kind of thing. However, you have to look at the bright side of things sometimes. Is Feep really hurting anyone?

my brain cells.

my brain cells.
Then stop letting someone you don't even know effect your brain.
Seriously.

Maybe you need to grow up and stop taking his stupidity so serious.
Really, there is FAR worse than him, and no I'm not talking about just these forums.
I'm sure you're braindead by now.

Is there really a point to you posting here?

well he said  at one point im his friend