Author Topic: The Development of Age of Time...  (Read 34113 times)

dani california

i would cry too

if this were to happen what would you do in the last day you had before it hits

I remember playing AoT on the day before a major AoT update that would reset all the characters.

Mostly just goofed off and gave people free stuff.

And I still don't see the point of v3 still being played. :P

I remember playing AoT on the day before a major AoT update that would reset all the characters.

Wish I had been there back then...

And I still don't see the point of v3 still being played. :P

Because you can mod it to some extent.

Major bump I know(this was on page 7)

Thinking on how AoT is a community game, I believe a larger town, more differences between materials, a better duel arena, maybe more items but that might be too much for BS right now.

also

This was not long before the reset either.

This will help, BUMP! And anyway, I would like to have wars and maybe even have ships. IDK if we can get houses, if we can't, let us get houses. And lol Miked is from roblox.

Miked is not from Roblox.
Miked is from Blockland.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the clan wars and mischeif that Age of Time had. Perhaps have this happen even with a low amount of players on?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 09:16:21 PM by dUMBELLS »

<3 AoT back in the day.  :D

It took ALL of my free time.  lol

Maybe after RTB 2.0 comes out, badspot will let them take over the dev. of blockland like he did in V2 with mods.
and then we get AoT updates maybe.

According to Koleth badspot said he was gonna update but wasnt sure when. Apparentley Badspot said the next update of AoT will have a housing system. This is just a rumour tho

Yeah I told Koleth that, and Badspot said it to me. And the "housing system" was just an idea he was playing with, nothing is for sure.

My suggestions:

-A large, contorted orc that uses the cloak and ball attack as a boss at the end of the second dungeon, called the Dark Orc.

-Another town called Stern Town that is a half-orc town (look like orcs, aren't so agressive)

-Perhaps a war system in which one of the towns (Port, Starboard, Stern) declares war on another
town (By voting.) and those towns are now at war. Maybe a 'Zone of Control' that spreads 1 foot every minute when there are no enemys inside the zone.

-On the voting system; When someone intiates a vote of war, a serverwide messages appears, reading 'A major event is taking place in X minutes in Y!' This would allow everyone to get to da choppa town. When X minutes were up, everyone inside Y would be posed the question, 'Do you support Z? Y/N'. Everyone would vote, and the votes would be totaled up. Whoever got the most votes wins!

-A retro fitting of the volcano to allow for a dungeon (D3?) below that features a 'lava-orc'(shoots fire, fireballs, and can also spawn fireorcs from itself.) This would be a very hard dungeon and almost certainly you would need a party.

-Inside the distance forest (which should be made bigger) you can sometimes find the rare 'Giant Woodpecker' inside one of the larger trees, that, if you get close enough, you can ride far above the land at a slow speed.

My suggestions:

-A large, contorted orc that uses the cloak and ball attack as a boss at the end of the second dungeon, called the Dark Orc.

-Another town called Stern Town that is a half-orc town (look like orcs, aren't so agressive)

-Perhaps a war system in which one of the towns (Port, Starboard, Stern) declares war on another
town (By voting.) and those towns are now at war. Maybe a 'Zone of Control' that spreads 1 foot every minute when there are no enemys inside the zone.

-On the voting system; When someone intiates a vote of war, a serverwide messages appears, reading 'A major event is taking place in X minutes in Y!' This would allow everyone to get to da choppa town. When X minutes were up, everyone inside Y would be posed the question, 'Do you support Z? Y/N'. Everyone would vote, and the votes would be totaled up. Whoever got the most votes wins!

-A retro fitting of the volcano to allow for a dungeon (D3?) below that features a 'lava-orc'(shoots fire, fireballs, and can also spawn fireorcs from itself.) This would be a very hard dungeon and almost certainly you would need a party.

-Inside the distance forest (which should be made bigger) you can sometimes find the rare 'Giant Woodpecker' inside one of the larger trees, that, if you get close enough, you can ride far above the land at a slow speed.

I quite like these suggestions because you make them sound fair. Any noob would say "crates that spawn 10,000gp!" but you make things balance, the gfiant woodpecker for instance, you said it could fly BUT you also said at a slow speed!!

I have a few suggestions myself:

- New weapons such as Mace (more damage but less accuracy) or a Bow (more accuracy, less damage).
- Bring back the levels system but this time don't make the effects of the levels too high.
- More spells such as maybe a summoning spell or teleport spell.
- Guards/Pets that help you.
- Guild/Alliance system.
- PM system.
- Friends list and Ignore list.
- Police uniform (hehe).