Author Topic: The Development of Age of Time...  (Read 34125 times)

But it removes the skill requirement. Some ass could just sit there and get 10k then buy a hook. I like to think I've earned a gold hook because I'm more coordinated than the rest of the idiots on there. Its a shame losers like Vampiro have to get someone else to get the gold hook for them.

Ephi, I think I remember you  stunning and carrying someone up the log challenge yourself. I tried to take them from you and jail them but I couldn't.

Perhaps gold could be placed at the top of the log challenge instead?

Perhaps gold could be placed at the top of the log challenge instead?
why?
just, why?
this would only promote more muling.

Your right, place something else valuble I guess.
Also: You wouldn't be able to sell custom hooks.

Yeah make them quest items.

I was trying to come up with a price that made it better for people to do the LC than to get it through money.

20k is the lowest it could go at all without making the log challenge the slower/unreasonably more difficult path.

Crap as i am at the log challenge, i agree with Ephi. Making a gold hook craftable would comepletely kill the game. Lazy asses like me could easily get it then (to be honest i want to comeplete the log challenge on my own this time).

We should add a prize to the top of the Treehouse Challenge. I quite liked the magic Xbow idea, especially when noobs get up there and go "what? 4,000gp?"

Oh btw Ephi if you don't like the ideas we are coming up with why not come up with one yourself?

Because I know Badspot has his own agenda for the game.

Because I know Badspot has his own agenda for the game.

Fair enough...  :cookieMonster:

This topic begin in 2006.
2006 to 2008 we've had ask,suggested, threated? Badspot to add 'this or that'
::REALITY::
I, well know Bs will put anymore effort into this game.
All he will simply do, well keep on doing is entertaining the players with his admin. "powers"

But for the Loel's and Lawls'.
I team kill.

~_Legit_~(It's a word, not a signature)

This topic begin in 2006.
2006 to 2008 we've had ask,suggested, threated? Badspot to add 'this or that'
::REALITY::
I, well know Bs will put anymore effort into this game.
All he will simply do, well keep on doing is entertaining the players with his admin. "powers"

But for the Loel's and Lawls'.
I team kill.

~_Legit_~(It's a word, not a signature)

Wishfull thinking.

I saw Badspot he was fixing jail glitches on AoT. He will not say anything about male models in AoT!

I saw Badspot he was fixing jail glitches on AoT. He will not say anything about male models in AoT!

Nothing new though, that's probably the thing that pisses him off the most.

Because he doesn't want to look at a bunch of idiots running around
naked saying, "MINES BIGGER LOLOLOLOL!!!!111"

Because he doesn't want to look at a bunch of idiots running around
naked saying, "MINES BIGGER LOLOLOLOL!!!!111"

It's not like we are any more mature than that anyway.

"lollove"
"/cast boobs"
"Lol im nekkid, lovepls"