Author Topic: Stories  (Read 5151 times)

THE UGLY BARNACLE
Once there was a barnacle.
He was SOOO ugly, that everyone died!
The End.
Wwwiiinnn.

THE UGLY BARNACLE
The End.
But that didn't make me feel better!

That didn't help at all D:
That's like, the fourth reference from Spongebob I've seen Swholli use. Yay people get jokes :D

THE UGLY BARNACLE
The End.
Hahaha

Ah I remember when Spongebob didn't completely suck :)

Stop derailing the thread! D:

That's on thread btw since it tells stories

SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam

tl;dr Spam is bad

Here's one of my stories (based on Warhawk):

Operation: Fallen Star

A Eucadian soldier named Roger is on a regular patrol with two other men. Out of nowhere, the sky turns black. It seems that a large object was blocking the sun, getting larger and larger. It wasn't a meteor, nor a slow projectile. It was a giant capital ship. Everyone started taking off in Warhawks and Dropships, but the "star" had already fallen and the ships were destroyed in the blast. Heats up to 5,000 degrees kelvin heated a 500 mile radius. Roger had been knocked out, but not dead. He woke up and saw hell all around him. All of his teammates were killed, as he was the only survivor. He saw all the trees. Parts of them were glowing bright orange. He saw the bases. They were destroyed. He was alone.  Not for long though, because he saw Chernovan Dropships moving to the crash site. They are probaly looking for survivors. Roger bolted towards the crashed ship, seeing if it was a good hiding spot. There was dead Chernovans everywhere, but their armor was untouched. He thought that if he replaced his armor with the enemy armor, he wouldn't be imprisoned. He put on the armor, and posed as if he were injured. He dented some of his armor to make it look more real. He even shot his own leg. The Chernovans found him, and they took him inside their dropship. He peered outside one of the windows, seeing the island as he flew away from it. But soon, he thought, he might want something like that to happen again.

Stop derailing the thread! D:
How are we derailing thread? We are all telling stories, that's what the topic was made for.

The Bible in a Nutshell
Mary got plowed by an Angel.
Jesus was born on Christmas, Santa was there.
Jesus did a bunch of stuff using hacks.
Romans killed Jesus
He used Revive
He saved some people
Jesus goes to hang out with god.

That's on thread btw since it tells stories

SpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpamSpam

tl;dr Spam is bad

That looks like a rope. :o

-lovey Snip-
:D

Sequle Time!

Headcrabs

One day Menen went to Jirue's House (He isnt poor anymore).
"Wacha doin, Jirue?" asked Menen.
     "Unpacking Potatoes." awnsered Jirue.
     "Why?"
     "Cause I can."
Menen got frusterated with this awnser, and stole one of the Bags.
"HEY, NUB!" Jirue yelled.
Menen stoped running and turned around. "What did you say?"
"I said : HEY, NUB!" responded Jirue.
Menen threw the bag of potatoes at Jirue. Jirue suspected the worst and thought Menen did something to the Potatoes. Jirue opened the bad and screamed.
"HEADCRAB!!!!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIII III-"
Menen came and kicked the headcrab and killed it with a giant newspaper.
":D" Said Jirue.

The End.

That's like, the fourth reference from Spongebob I've seen Swholli use. Yay people get jokes :D

Fish please, Spongebob is my dawg.

:D

Sequle Time!

Headcrabs

One day Menen went to Jirue's House (He isnt poor anymore).
"Wacha doin, Jirue?" asked Menen.
     "Unpacking Potatoes." awnsered Jirue.
     "Why?"
     "Cause I can."
Menen got frusterated with this awnser, and stole one of the Bags.
"HEY, NUB!" Jirue yelled.
Menen stoped running and turned around. "What did you say?"
"I said : HEY, NUB!" responded Jirue.
Menen threw the bag of potatoes at Jirue. Jirue suspected the worst and thought Menen did something to the Potatoes. Jirue opened the bad and screamed.
"HEADCRAB!!!!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIII III-"
Menen came and kicked the headcrab and killed it with a giant newspaper.
":D" Said Jirue.

The End.

lolwut.  How did I stop getting addicted to Menensauce, I want an episode 1 and a half.

Fish please, Spongebob is my dawg.
Hello, we're selling chocolate bars :D

Btw Swholli, get on Skype. No one is on and I'm bored.

Hello, we're selling chocolate bars :D

Btw Swholli, get on Skype. No one is on and I'm bored.

"WHAT DID HE SAY!?"

"THEY WANT YOU TO GET ON SKYPE!"

"BIKE!? I ALREADY HAVE A BIKE"

"SKYPE!"

"Oh well why didn't you say so... MARY I DON'T KNOW WHAT A SKYPE IS!"

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:45:16 PM by Swholli »