Author Topic: Vehicle: Warhawk v2 + Console spam patch  (Read 18413 times)

Console Spam patch is in the first post.

And here:

Simply overwrite the one in the zip.

Did you add the patch to the whole vehicle download, or is adding it separately the only way?

Did you add the patch to the whole vehicle download, or is adding it separately the only way?
I didn't feel like releasing v3 just because of 4 lines of code changes...and not include stuff i promised.
V3 will have the patch built in though.. and along with my other promised updates.

I'm still getting console spam while ingame. Something along the lines of it trying to get string.

I'm still getting console spam while ingame. Something along the lines of it trying to get string.
And you installed the patch?

Because i didn't get the console spam... And i had it like this for 3 hours to test (picture)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 08:04:29 PM by MtnDew »

awesomeness you get to many cokies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

seirously? almost a 2 month bump. next time dont go past the second page.

The model looks pretty clean.

I love this thing but one question can u make the other weapons works (alone) and make so u can like hit the spacebar and u swap weaps (bombs rockets gats etc.) the only problem i have is when i turn to fast but thats cause i suk at flying so :P

Cool. Has nice model, has gunz....... AWESOME!!!

This Is EPIC!!!! Omg, i got it and it's so cool, Thanks!!!

I still get massive console spam.
Please see the included thread for further information.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=76846.0