0 (0%)
no
6 (8.2%)
you happy with this?
1 (1.4%)
i sould forget about wow
5 (6.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: wow players here?  (Read 7867 times)

man i wish i could go to wow exactly now where no one cares about grammar where you could use roflmao lol gtg pwnd L77t well the last one i never used
L77T? Lttt?
It's L33T, to go even further, 1337

sorry havent heard that in about a year

man i wish i could go to wow exactly now where no one cares about grammar where you could use roflmao lol gtg pwnd L77t well the last one i never used
I'm so LTTT!  Also, I type out every single message.

I miss the EQ days. :(

Anyway, Alliance on my server is full of normal people. Horde is full of little kids who want to be the scary monster, or the cool looking zombie.

Lul
I like horde cause of undead, when something dies, you can eat it :D easy health. also 300% more breath under water. And, I hate people who like undead for the reason "they look cool" (true, though) Theres alot of story behind them.

i simply like the trolls for the awesome hunter quality and becouse of the cool troll instances and the people asking what the troll bosses are saying

i simply like the trolls for the awesome hunter quality and becouse of the cool troll instances and the people asking what the troll bosses are saying
Stay away from the voodoo.

Where ya think I got my steam name: Voodooson ;D

sweet man i used to have a job in wow translating troll guys in dungeons and instances the idiots paid me 1 gold per boss and thay allways went to troll instances

wow is the last haven for gamers... and people with mental issues, not that the people here dont have issues

well i think im gonna change name from ex wow players to wow players

wow is the last haven for gamers... and people with mental issues, not that the people here dont have issues
Says the one with the gay furry Phantasy Star avatar.

this is also the last haven for peace this is the only thread there hasent come an arguement in

well i still havent decided if id stay away from wow or not

i did not know it was from phantasy star thanks for the info, like i needed it, ever

You mean world of "war craft?"