Are you for marijuana legalization?

For it
52 (34.7%)
Against it
65 (43.3%)
Indifferent
33 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Marijuana Legalization  (Read 9301 times)

I'm all for getting high an not getting arrested for it, but they need to make a law that only makes it legal within a private residence.

Get with it, duudee..

It should be taxed and regulated just like alcohol and tobacco. Not only is it morally wrong to jail innocent pot smokers just for choosing marijuana over alcohol, it has a few benefits for even non-smokers. For one it will make it harder for children to get, obviously drug dealers dont care about age. It will keep money out of the hands of criminals and lower crime rates. Last but not least it will help out the economy, even if only slightly, its something. And if you look at amsterdam, who have accepted pot smoking, there usage rates are down quite a bit compared to countries where its illegal. And to people who dont want high people running the streets and making problems, trust me, we are more interested in finding something to eat then falling asleep.

we are more interested in finding something to eat then falling asleep.
lol'd

I still find it sad how anyone need something. What's so loving hard living without alcohol and smoking the stuff out of your mind?
Seriously why the forget would you need it.
I mean, once a month or a year would be totally be acceptable for the enjoyment but not anyday and not even once a week.

Bodies can get addictions, which in most cases, the dealers will lace the weed so the people will want to buy more and more.

I still find it sad how anyone need something. What's so loving hard living without alcohol and smoking the stuff out of your mind?
Seriously why the forget would you need it.
I mean, once a month or a year would be totally be acceptable for the enjoyment but not anyday and not even once a week.

There is some medical benefits from smoking weed, it provides relief for certain symptoms from cancer, aids, and other diseases. It kills certain cancer cells, http://www.jci.org/articles/view/37948. And it helps my anxiety and OCD issues way better than any pharm ive been on.

Bodies can get addictions, which in most cases, the dealers will lace the weed so the people will want to buy more and more.

Dealers dont lace weed, its a waste of money. Take coke for example, its expensive, why would you lace cheap weed with it and waste that profit. Think logically.

There is some medical benefits from smoking weed, it provides relief for certain symptoms from cancer, aids, and other diseases. It kills certain cancer cells, http://www.jci.org/articles/view/37948. And it helps my anxiety and OCD issues way better than any pharm ive been on.

Dealers dont lace weed, its a waste of money. Take coke for example, its expensive, why would you lace cheap weed with it and waste that profit. Think logically.

Then let us [humans] use it for that instead of gettin' high?

And i've never seen you talk [ok type] this much HP :P

Then let us [humans] use it for that instead of gettin' high?
Yea, we totally don't need to get that every day for sure. To much of something isn't good either.

Lace as in dont clean the board after they have some other drug on it.So sometimes, weed will end up with a tiny bit of coke/other types in it.

Lace as in dont clean the board after they have some other drug on it.So sometimes, weed will end up with a tiny bit of coke/other types in it.

You realize if that actually happened, how little there would be on the weed, you wouldnt even feel the effects.

Why would you want it than anyways?

Why would you want it than anyways?

Talking about other drugs being on the weed

Like you said, drug dealers are just there to make money. Who's to say they won't lace the marijuana with harder drugs to get you hooked on them? I assume the harder drugs cost more money. Seems like an effective money making scheme to me.

I'm not saying I'm against it being legalized. What I was saying is that it should be regulated.

Off-topic: Another thing that should be regulated is prostitution.

Because harder drugs cost more than marijuana. To lace weed with harder drugs would need the dealer to purchase those drugs to place in the marijuana, and if they were planning on getting innocent people hooked on their weed they would have to sell it at the normal cost, effectively losing the money they spent on the harder drugs in the process. Not to mention there's nothing you can put in pot to make it addictive without being noticable.

Or you could lost a tiny bit of money to gain lots of customers that would easily pay the lost money back from buying weed/other drugs.