Author Topic: Robot Arena 2:Design and Destroy  (Read 3032 times)

I built a robot that glitches and becomes unbeatable. It does tons of damage and gets tons of points, all in seconds. :cookieMonster:

Lol

fun fact: most of the sounds used in my mods?

yeah, they're from RA2.

if it's not from RA2, it's from the seal hunter

Busido's a robot in robot arena 2 btw

I've had this game for a long time. It's where I got mine name btw.

I need to get a paypal account now. I was in the middle of making a slicing and dicing robot, then the demo expired.

ive played that game robot arena 2:design and destroy i almost want to buy it its really good in 3d

I hate where I live :C
Robot Arena 2 Design & Destroy

Unauthorized

We're sorry. Our Systems indicate you are outside the territory authorized for distribution by the software publisher of this title.

Unfortunately, we do not have permissions from the publisher to sell this title outside of our approved territory.
Because of that, I can't try the demo :/

I have this game! Ok, my bro does. :P We've made some pretty deadly robots from time to time. XD

Guys, Robot Arena 2 is one of my favorite games!

I got hooked on the first Robot Arena, and when RA2 came out it was amazing.

I can't believe no one here has talked about the amazing community, and the DSL Total Conversion mod!

http://gametechmods.com/

Besides the hundreds of other mods out there, the real stand-out community-made DSL-TC really brought new life to the game when I discovered it.

I figured I'd post an image of my robot glitching. In game, the blades spin so fast it looks as though they are moving really slowly. It's really hard to maneuver and if it tips too much it destroys itself. Basically, it only loses if it kills itself.

Here is EzMode: