Author Topic: survivalRP - holywtf bump! and maybe finishing up some loose ends??  (Read 97998 times)

I agree with Wedge.

But I don't really feel like doing much more with this.

We need to make a flee code.

It should be something like a zombies random run, only smaller and looped only ever like 3-5 seconds.

Also, multiple things need to be able to track you, and more and more.

This survival RP is somewhat reminiscent of Weekend at Bernies where they have to pretend this dead guy isn't dead. I'm sure you can see what kind of a parallel I'm trying to draw here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3W6LgUGc80

Tom

I agree with Wedge.

But I don't really feel like doing much more with this.

We need to make a flee code.

It should be something like a zombies random run, only smaller and looped only ever like 3-5 seconds.

Also, multiple things need to be able to track you, and more and more.
Space Guy pointed out that it would be more realistic if they ran straight away. He gave me the code for it too.

Guys, the harddrive on my computer got fried, and the screen was already kinda handicapped, so we took it in to get fixed/replaced. Happened about a week ago. I'm on my brothers laptop right now, I can use it every few days. Really bad time for my computer to start smokin' :/ I'll tell you when it's fixed.

Oh please. You're still trying?

This is long dead. It had its promise, but it's long gone now. What I played of it felt hacked together anyway, almost like a variables RPG.

These guys are really stubborn, they're gonna stick to their guns to the bitter end. My prediction is that they'll (inevitably) give up and each of them will take the work they've done and try to change it to be standalone stuff for their own servers so that their months and months of hard labour wouldn't have been in vain.

So Ephi how's your RPG coming along ;D?

These guys are really stubborn, they're gonna stick to their guns to the bitter end. My prediction is that they'll (inevitably) give up and each of them will take the work they've done and try to change it to be standalone stuff for their own servers so that their months and months of hard labour wouldn't have been in vain.

Ephi speaks the truth, I already took the Support Chat System and Radio for my server. :D

Although I would like Tom, and AGlass to maybe finish this up for us.

As I said in previous posts, I can still give a hand, but I haven't seen any code I can work from yet...

Tom

As I said in previous posts, I can still give a hand, but I haven't seen any code I can work from yet...
Have you EVER checked you email?

I sent you an invite for the etherpad.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 01:43:08 PM by Tom »

Have you EVER checked you email?

I sent you an invite for the etherpad.
I check my email every day. Somehow, I don't get any... (Yes, I check my trashbox)

Tom

I check my email every day. Somehow, I don't get any... (Yes, I check my trashbox)
I'll see if I can re-send.

Should get my computer back in the next few days. Hopefully.