Author Topic: Read Please (Ray Gun)  (Read 1227 times)

Can someone modify a printer or horse ray so that its color is Teal and it shoots Green Rays that would do maybe 100 damage each? This would create something like a Ray Gun. I would appreciate it if you do.

You know who came into mind when I thought about making this first...BobandRob since he likes to edit stuff that already comes with the game.

So BobandRob if you are out there you may want to make this.

Or if some else wants to. Go right ahead.

Leave a comment and give me some feedback.

1 Word... Overpowered... many badmins will abuse that.

How about 75 damage? Something that would kill a zombie fast.

50 Its ok... because it need 2 shots...

Can you edit horse or printer to do that?

Can you edit horse or printer to do that?
Well... yeah, im not a genius on script, but i think you need to change the whole script to do that... its like editing the gun to make it shoot the printer letters XD

True but still maybe someone will do this for us. I'll look into it. No promises though.

You would pretty much just be using the printer model and projectile with a gun script.

HOW DO YOU ABUSE A GUN?

By using it, according to tikital.

It would probably be something like, "OMG U SHOTT MEH WIT TEH GUNZ!! ABYOOSE ABYOOSE I H4X YOU! BAN!"
Yeah. This is actually a good idea, but I think someone is working on a phaser...

"100 damage each" would be an instant kill for all default player types, except perhaps the Horse.

Well im talking about a ray gun. It kills zombies in one to two hits. So how much damage should it be is the qustion. Il be happy if someone paints a printer teal and make it shoot green rays that will kill a zombie in one to two hits. Now if someone wants to model a completely new weapon go right ahead.

badminge.

The laser weapon set I am making is actually on average stronger than the normal gun, but when used against other weapons in the set, it is a perfect balance, making it good for many types of DMs... not to advertise or anything...

OK well you can look up a ray gun if you want tot know more about them. However what i said about something as simple as a printr holds true.

Can someone modify a printer or horse ray so that its color is Teal and it shoots Green Rays that would do maybe 100 damage each? This would create something like a Ray Gun. I would appreciate it if you do.

You know who came into mind when I thought about making this first...BobandRob since he likes to edit stuff that already comes with the game.

So BobandRob if you are out there you may want to make this.

Or if some else wants to. Go right ahead. um not a good idea admins would give us like cruddy weps in a minigame and they probably have this weapon = admin abuse.

Leave a comment and give me some feedback.