Author Topic: Best Blockland Players  (Read 13159 times)

Why don't you try reading the entire topic BEFORE repling. It says at top; *popular, NICE, powerful*
Owning a cityrp doesn't make you famous/popular.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 01:28:34 PM by Jimmg »

No single person can just make up a list like this. This kind of stuff would take a while to put together and would need to be based on contribution, fame, etc. You can't just make a "Best Player's List" with a bunch of your friends added because they're your friends.

Even with a fair vote a lot of the younger forum members will most likely vote without really thinking why they should vote for that person. Such that people that have contributed the most may not get recognized as being one of the "best players".

nobody knows who these guys are

some of the dudes on this list don't fit the requirements/ aren't at all famous

why is this in drama? are you trying to spark something here?
Dude, York is very famous because his RPGcity.

Who the hell is York

Also, I'm not his friend guy.

Owning a cityrp doesn't make you famous/popular.

Might as well add me...

Who the hell is York

Also, I'm not his friend guy.

I'm not his guy buddy.

No he isn't. In fact he's probably infamous for some drama.

Few people on that list are powerful. And of those that are, who cares about what  they use it for.

No single person can just make up a list like this. This kind of stuff would take a while to put together and would need to be based on contribution, fame, etc. You can't just make a "Best Player's List" with a bunch of your friends added because they're your friends.

Even with a fair vote a lot of the younger forum members will most likely vote without really thinking why they should vote for that person. Such that people that have contributed the most may not get recognized as being one of the "best players".

Agreed, to make such a list you would need an unbiased person to list people.

This list fails.

No he isnt, ive never even heard of him. He may be famous to you, but noone else knows who the hell he is.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 02:14:54 PM by Destroyer »

MP6767
F-22
bithead9
ShortFactor
Heedicalking
Sprint
FrostBite
Woodland_Creature
Iban

Chrono
Kalphiter
Fooly Cody
Ottosparks
Yorktown95
Tezuni
Darklight
Pandan
CrazyGoodDude
Twix

Bold are what the hell were you thinking. Others are just dumb.

I wanna be the very best! The best there ever was!

I would really like to know who most of the bold people are. Probably just admins on his servers which makes them "Famous"