Author Topic: Where did you get your AoT name from?  (Read 6308 times)

I got mine from a game like where you input a password to start at that level. Oxcorp....I liked it so I kept it.

I used to watch this old anime series called Patlabor, Patlabor was also the name of the police force that use the robots. It was about these giant robots that police built that they could get inside and fight crime and stuff. Give the Zoids arsenal to the Gundam robots and add some steroids and you've got Patlabor. Anyways, every few episodes you would see this suped up Patlabor robot that was stolen in the first episode, and every once in a while you would see the mystery pilot. At the end of the series, the mystery pilot came out, returned the stolen bot and explained. I won't tell you any more about the end of the series in case you would ever watch the series (Like you could find it) but the mystery guys name was Dimitri.

Plain and simple, it's from a really old anime series that ruled. Lol, at least I'm not named after a lego figure  :cookieMonster: Just kiddin, Koden, just kiddin.

Oh damn, I remember Zoids... good show...

I got my AoT name from my Blockland name.

And from whence did your BL name come?

dani california

mines kinda obvious my favorite bands new song, dani california

My name came from this book I used to read, (Chabo the wolf baby).

Space+Station=Spation

I always thought it was from that Bill and Ted's movie xD
I have no idea what that is.

You have never heard of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?!?!?!?

I got my name from a Psychic. (not really)

My name came from The Legend of Zelda:Wind Waker.

In the game the wind wakers is baton that controls the wind.
So I said why stop at the wind and chose elemental which is fire,wind,earth,and water.

and thats how Elemental Waker was made.

I got my name from a Psychic. (not really)

I believe this is the "Where did you get your AoT name from?" thread, and you, Unisoul, do not play AoT thus you do not have an AoT name?

my othewr character
kake
snake+kitty=Kake

Unisoul iz teh suk.

Oh, so that's who Kake was! Didn't know it was you, Ladios.
You were acting like we've talked before and everything and I was thinking "Who is this Kake?".

Hehehe. ^_^