Author Topic: New Item: Aloshi's Parachute + New model  (Read 26235 times)

It isn't my fault that your computer came from 1980.Learn what bumping is before you say you are not bumping.
... you need to be 13 or older to have a BL fourms account how old are you you would pass as 5-6 then again toddlers are more mature than you...

... you need to be 13 or older to have a BL fourms account how old are you you would pass as 5-6 then again toddlers are more mature than you...
Hypocrite.

Notice the ...'s? This is the longest run-on sentence ever.

PANDAN YOU BROKE THE NUMBER ONE RULE OF ALOSCRIPTS

SNEAK ALO'S NAME INTO CREDITS

DO NOT DRAW ATTENTION TO IT

FFFFFFFU-

Nice one Bushi.

Nice one bushido PANDAN PEOPLE PANDAN MADE IT OMG

Why do people put up "New Item" or "new vehicle" in front of their topic title if they are never going to take it off?

I mod can't stay new forever  :cookieMonster:

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: Give these to Aloshi and Pandan, if you don't mind.

Why do people put up "New Item" or "new vehicle" in front of their topic title if they are never going to take it off?

I mod can't stay new forever  :cookieMonster:
/agree

i like this it comes in handy not that much but it dos

Epic. that word says all. cookies and whatnot for u  :cookie:  :cookieMonster:

It was definantly worth the dl a :cookie: for you

Parachute
Note: Before you gripe and complain... Alsohi didn't feel like releasing it.. So he said i could.

This doesn't make sense - Basically - I can't be bothered to release it so i'll give someone else the stuff to release it.
Aren't those options as hard as each other?

right on Mtn. Dew

:)

:cookie: for you.

Guys, this is from 2 months ago...
Some n00b bumped it, its old news; that means stop posting!