Author Topic: Shuttle Model  (Read 1541 times)

Here is a shuttle I made on Blender, I need some suggestions and someone with the .DTS exporter for blender to export and script this. It's not completely finished, but it's getting there.

For those of you who have watched Dawn of the Dead I'm making another version like the modified shuttle they had. For those of you who haven't, it has a plow, a lot of protective bars and so on.
Updated model: Wider, finished undercarriage, more details (including the stripe).
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:48:44 PM by -Absolution- »

baww, thought it was a space shuttle

Finish up the model, and I mean every single bit of it.
Export it to 3DS, then upload to Mediafire. Send me a link, I'll fix anything, add textures, make it the correct size, and export.
I'll script it if you want too.

Now I'm confuzzled, Azimuth and Azerath...

Now I'm confuzzled, Azimuth and Azerath...
I'm the one who everyone loves.

Finish up the model, and I mean every single bit of it.
Export it to 3DS, then upload to Mediafire. Send me a link, I'll fix anything, add textures, make it the correct size, and export.
I'll script it if you want too.
Alright, thanks, I'll try to have it done by tomorrow.
EDIT: Do you mean add mount points and make separate wheels?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:18:28 PM by -Absolution- »


Now I'm confuzzled, Azimuth and Azerath...
I have the same problem.

stuff and i thought its a car that flies like back to the future


I'm the one who everyone loves.
Har de har har.
Alright, thanks, I'll try to have it done by tomorrow.
EDIT: Do you mean add mount points and make separate wheels?
You don't have to make mount points, but if you send me custom wheels, I'll add those. Or I can make some myself.

Double post.
I can't PM back, so this is the only way Ill be able to respond.
For some reason, it gives me an error when I try to open it.
Try exporting to Obj if you can.

-Absolution-

your my new best friend :3

awsome model you got there you wanna tell me all you know about modeling in blender :)

-Absolution-

your my new best friend :3

awsome model you got there you wanna tell me all you know about modeling in blender :)
Thanks, I just watched a few tutorials.  It's pretty simple but took me a while to get better (I have like 20 unreleased models).