Author Topic: Explode Events  (Read 12363 times)

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to post anyway because we don't care that someone posted before you.
lol

FFC=fooly fun commands
FCC=a TV agency that's date of making TV brown townog got moved back because Obama's homiez didn't get it
geez people,get it right...

I did, for some reason, it's not going through with the emitters, it just makes the body part disappear without an emitter.
He uses burn... that is done with default events.  he also adds in fire, but it looks handicapped and glitchy.

God damnit Thats Fooly cooly's Funmod!
You have just erased it from Cmod Or whatever it was called.....
Files. "Idea credits to transformer" Hah.

I couldn't get the explode emitters to work without FFC. If I get it working, I'll update it.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

I know that this was a while ago... but did you notice that he must have taken about 20 minutes to write
I couldn't get the explode emitters to work without FFC. If I get it working, I'll update it.
  Look at the time the comment before him was posted.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 01:54:12 AM by LaCuckooRacha »

Here's FFC in a nutshell:  U HAVE FOOLY FUN COMANDS LOL  RESIZEME 289e79q023y54789q23423907234 0982375423047239047230423 409238748902374023974023974 WTF IT ONT WORK

What arms?
He means the shoulder things. But those are part of the body node?

your so called arms or shoulder thingys blow up with your body, so no you can't blow up your shoulder thingys

You can turn off FCC in minigames. Still, it is a pretty annoying Add-On.

Does it have to be enabled to work, or can it be downloaded and turned off?
It doesn't have to be eb\nables like the pg and gg.

Its FFC Stupidos, "Fooly Fun Commands"

Yea. OK. I don't think I will ever use it, but it could be useful for movies.

What arms?
Left and right.
EDIT:And Its a good thing the "Warning while you were typing two other replies were posted
you may wish to review your post".......

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted you may wish to review your post
EDIT 2:DMAN IT
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 01:34:41 PM by GTF-11 Drio »

Can you explode arms?(not hand only)
players dont have arms...

Left and right

we dont have arms, we have hands.

also stop with the sections of fooly cooly crap