Author Topic: Fake ephi  (Read 3066 times)

Its pretty easy to work out if Ephi is him or not, is he a richard?

Sensitive much?

Cute, even though you've become completely irrelevant and worthless to this community (not that you weren't in the first place!) you still find the time to take cheap shots at me.

Oh wow, sensitive much?

?

I heard you on Bisjacs server say People Commonly refer to you as Ephi, Ephialtes or Prick. (I think)
I said I commonly refer to you as Prick. Is this like Packer taking cheap shots at you, or was that expensive? >:D

?
What he's saying is that you are both over-reacting from what each other say.

That's what he believes anyways. I didn't really see much put into each post. Just throwing stuff back and forth.

A fake epialtes, in MY server?! Cool.

What he's saying is that you are both over-reacting from what each other say.

That's what he believes anyways. I didn't really see much put into each post. Just throwing stuff back and forth.

Yes.  I think Ephi's post had much more effort than Packer's, which really was just a cheap shot.

Moral of the story, both of you calm the heck down.

It requires no effort to mock packer.

Its pretty easy to work out if Ephi is him or not, is he a richard?
ha

It requires no effort to mock packer.

It requires people to be idiots and then its easier to mock them.

Cute, even though you've become completely irrelevant and worthless to this community (not that you weren't in the first place!) you still find the time to take cheap shots at me.
i've noticed you only post when your directly attacked in a topic

i've noticed you only post when your directly attacked in a topic

:tinfoil-hat:

I lol'd at the over reactions, I was joking jezz. I was only poking a bit of fun at him :D

whats wrong with packer?

whats wrong with packer?

:o
:0
:O
:(  )
:(      )
:(             )

Fake Ephilates arn't that rare. Why do you sound so surprised? Whenever I'm on RTB, people make their nicks Ephilates all the time.