Poll

What should happen

Stay as is
110 (61.1%)
Unrevoke add-on privileges
70 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Ephialtes... why?  (Read 16618 times)

Great, you know how to properly use "you're" now!
I never really did have anything against you, but if you're desperate enough to resort to spelling/grammar calling, you're a friend.

I check back for the first time in months and kalphiter is right where I left him. loving drama queen.

Please read this:
"Majority" =/= everyone, my friend. You might still be banned.

I never really did have anything against you, but if you're desperate enough to resort to spelling/grammar calling, you're a friend.
/Agree

All the improvements needed are already fixed.

I would be using RTB3 as a fresh start.
It's still going to suck.

Let's see you do better.
Seriously, do you want to be hated or something?

Seriously, do you want to be hated or something?
Yes but I want to see him do better before he says it sucks. By better, I mean identifying everything bad about it.

Yes but I want to see him do better before he says it sucks. By better, I mean identifying everything bad about it.

You want him to do all the work for you? Be glad he even tells you there's something wrong with it. But hey why the forget should he waste his time and energy elaborating on that when you don't even listen anyways.

Also if you're going to start pulling that "I'd like to see you do better" argument on people, which is what you've been hinting at for the past 5 pages, I recommend you look up the definition of Critique, and what the implications are when you ignore them or pour fire on them (Hint: no one takes you seriously, guess why)

Oh, god.

Better, as in actually taking a moment to give a response that actually helps.

I think its generally better not to attempt something at all, than to attempt it and create a hideous fail-monster.

The Update said "A Majority". Theres a slim chance that you wont be included in that majority.

I think its generally better not to attempt something at all, than to attempt it and create a hideous fail-monster.

Human kind learns from Mistakes.

Why is this topic still up? Everyone pretty much had their say in it and he is still keeping it up.

I will put it to good use. I accidentally washed my magnets today. They now smell clean.

Why is this topic still up? Everyone pretty much had their say in it and he is still keeping it up.
How can I put it down, except for not posting?

Human kind learns from Mistakes.

This one doesn't.

How can I put it down, except for not posting?

Not posting.

I check back for the first time in months and kalphiter is right where I left him. loving drama queen.
You just told a random person to shut up, and said that I'm a two year old.  All in Badspot's Block Party.  I don't think you have a right to say that.

Great to see you back, or are you still an arrogant friend you usually were?