Poll

how many of you think someone should post the city rpg mod again?

yes
no

Author Topic: City rpg  (Read 7923 times)

IT IS BASIC PHYSICS MY FRIENDS!
Badspot Hates it.
Everyone else does to.
Beacuse they think it makes them More Popular.
Beacuse...
BADSPOT FTW!

I have the link but about this banned from the forums im not sure I have the mod but again the BANNED from the forums?
Pm me it please.

some one has made this but it is to late because #1 the guy locked it and #2 it is in the RTB fail bin and blockland fail bin... :panda:

They want it?

It's yours, my friend, as long as you have rupees.

Someone just needs to remake it so that it doesn't break things.

City rp shouldn't be any different for admins :v
Grantmoney is gay.

ok, it sucks, its abusive, and it is pointless.

ok, it sucks, its abusive, and it is pointless.
Hey everybody, lets just jump on the bandwagon weeeee..... Wow.
I think it is a fun mod, but yes it breaks things so it would be nice to have it remade.

i have it but i will never ever EVER EVER post a link to it

I don't hate it, the city rp mod is fun. The only reason you people freak out about it is that a lot of other people hate it, peer pressure. The only reason they hate it is because it is over used and there are (used to be) many city RP servers. But still, don't give it to him.

I agree completely its just over-used. People hate it, so other people hate it too.

P.S. I like it too, i think it was cool... but i got grounded too long and when i got back i found it was already failed. I really wanted to try it out... CURSE YOU BADSPOT!!!

EDIT: P.S.S. Would i get banned for saying that?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 08:19:47 PM by Butler »

I agree completely its just over-used. People hate it, so other people hate it too.

P.S. I like it too, i think it was cool... but i got grounded too long and when i got back i found it was already failed. I really wanted to try it out... CURSE YOU BADSPOT!!!

EDIT: P.S.S. Would i get banned for saying that?

Probly

City rp shouldn't be any different for admins :v
Grantmoney is gay.
yep, and i wish i updated mine... i have V1 of it

if you make a good city, you can have mine
and no its not like one of thosse ''You are an idiot'' things
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:57:46 PM by Firestorm5000 »

badspot hates it but get this HE HAS IT!

Well if he hates it so much, why doesnt he just give it to anybody who wants it so they can hate it more..?