Author Topic: UH-60 Blackhawk  (Read 17173 times)

I think that was Heedicalking.

no, he made a different bomber. something like the...british liberator?

must be uncomfortable to sit in there with no seats :P anyway awesome

must be uncomfortable to sit in there with no seats :P anyway awesome

I don't think blackhawks have seats.

Nice job * Claps *.

Looks great, but those roosterpit textures look terrible.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1180637006055368598ILKBxs

I don't think blackhawks have seats.

Ha. Anyways, awesome. Thanks for releasing this. Ima start up a War On Iraq server now.

I would like it about 50 times more if it went up and down.

YES>  LOVE U{ STRATO< IVE BEEN NEEDING ONE OF THESE!

three syllables a-maz-ing two more syllables aw-some

I am only downloading this so I don't have to wait 5 minutes to join some random person's freebuild server where this will be present but not needed.

As with every add-on. You have it, the guy next door has it. Someone starts up a war server only to have it non original and using the same add-ons and the same stolen build as every other war server. Fun for 5 minutes, then becomes boring. Not saying this isn't a good add-on, just saying that downloading 100000000 add-ons doesn't make your server any more interesting. People say
YES>  LOVE U{ STRATO< IVE BEEN NEEDING ONE OF THESE!
But it really just becomes another 5 minutes of loading when you join someones server.
By the way, nice job.

As with every add-on. You have it, the guy next door has it. Someone starts up a war server only to have it non original and using the same add-ons and the same stolen build as every other war server. Fun for 5 minutes, then becomes boring. Not saying this isn't a good add-on, just saying that downloading 100000000 add-ons doesn't make your server any more interesting. People sayBut it really just becomes another 5 minutes of loading when you join someones server.
By the way, nice job.
Couldn't find a way for me to use the blackhawk. All of my favorite add-on will never be released because I found a good use for em on my server.

Hey cool this is like from "Black Hawk Down" XD

I say its better than the other UH!