Author Topic: another dm made in 2 days  (Read 2355 times)

capture the enemys flag only by crossing the battle-torn canyon and rockclimbing the steep sandstone wall!

(Inspired by: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=68555.0)


My laptop will never be able to handle that.

its less laggy than my siege and city though

pic, evented boom barrels!:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 08:48:38 PM by Dy mar »

OH
MY
GOD!

Somebody get me a new set of pants.


lol
Cool Dy Mar
My laptop will never be able to handle that.
Yeah, same :/

lol
Cool Dy MarYeah, same :/

I tell you the truth, this is the least laggy DM map I have ever made!!!

Do you ever host these?
I'm curious to see how they fair in live play.


10/10
It looks awsome, i made a desert type dm one time and yours beats mine by so much.

Do you ever host these?
I'm curious to see how they fair in live play.

Really cool.

Seems like ever since my Cliff Side TDM was
redone there has been alot of "DM/TDM"s.

Really cool.

Seems like ever since my Cliff Side TDM was
redone there has been alot of "DM/TDM"s.

I didnt see yours till later  xD

Do you ever host these?
I'm curious to see how they fair in live play.

nope  :/  I am too, this one is the least laggy (not at all laggy)