Author Topic: Tony Hawk 'promotes' Blockland on his official Twitter account  (Read 6063 times)

I was searching Twitter for "Blockland" and I saw some people @tonyhawk saying "whats blockland?".

So I looked at his tweets and I found these three:

6:43 AM May 16th
My boys get up at dawn to turn on the computer. I am hoping it teaches them good work ethic. Doubt they are working on spreadsheets though.

7:04 AM May 16th
and in my blissful ignorance, their obsession with Blockland means that they will be incredibly successful civil engineers

8:09 AM May 16th
@JoshNelson Blockland = online "Lego" game. When they aren't building real Legos, they are doing it in virtual reality (no cleanup factor)

See the picture at the bottom.

Tony Hawk has 708,775 followers on Twitter (as of May 24th)

I just thought this was pretty cool because:

1: Someone who is very "mainstream" talked about Blockland

2: Tony Hawk's kids are in Blockland somewhere...

Discuss...

Sounds like blockland is expanding to greater civilized classes...if thats what you call rich skater dudes...

I must figure out where these kids are on blockland....

I can see it now.

Prizmatical's TONY HAWK'S KIDS COME HERE!

i bet they are waiting 20 minutes to get into a server with 100 weapon addons.
right now

They are already among us..... they have infiltrated our base.... assumed the guises of our men.....dang red spies :D.

yay blockland get bigger badspot get more money blockland get better

yay blockland get bigger badspot get more money blockland get better

Thats some pretty advanced stuff...

Holy stuff

I MUST FIND THESE CHILDREN

Holy stuff

I MUST FIND THESE CHILDREN
Who is to say YOU aren't one of these children.
Who is to say we arent all these children....
AHHHHHHHH

It's me and maxxuss :D

Tony Hawk is the best guy ever.  I went to his Boom Boom Huck Jam a couple of years ago and it was great stuff, and the guy is really friendly.  It's still refreshing to see a record-breaking athlete be as good-natured as he is, compared to the disgraces who run fast that we have today.

Fixed

Bill Gates and his Xbox/Vista/Games For Windows Live escapades is pretty low on a lot of lists now, except that one that has to do with money.

Tony Hawk (I don't really know that much about him)

but he sounds like a really cool guy, he has kids, he is a good dad, he likes videogames (his series has gone downhill, so maybe he should forget about that)

It's me and maxxuss :D
uhh.. whos the 3rd one, then..?