Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850847 times)

For some reason, neither Creative Single or Multiplayer will load, but Alpha will for me.

The java thing will popup in the bottom right corner, but the go away. (Creative) Someone help me fix this ;-;

For some reason, neither Creative Single or Multiplayer will load, but Alpha will for me.

The java thing will popup in the bottom right corner, but the go away. (Creative) Someone help me fix this ;-;

I have the same problem.

Big lava spring is big.

so far the "wandering traveler" sucks, because I keep having to sleep in a boat and whenever I load the boat is floating away and I'm drowning :(

so far the "wandering traveler" sucks, because I keep having to sleep in a boat and whenever I load the boat is floating away and I'm drowning :(
if you don't like the "wandering traveler" approach, you should try the "traveling wanderer" approach.

Up top lava spring JUST happened to me

Red dust, thousands of it

i have quit Alpha until SMP comes out.

Red dust, thousands of it

SUDDENLY
RED DUST!

THOSANDS OF THEM

So after a bit of exploration, I found this not too far from the spawn.

I love Minecraft.

-snip-

A bit to the right of the picture is a waterfall in the side of a mountain with a cave next to it. I know where I'm setting up shop!
Alpha has third person?
I'm buying this.

Alpha has third person?
I'm buying this.

Yes but it makes the game more difficult and it's annoying.

Yes but it makes the game more difficult and it's annoying.
I only use it for dramatic views.