Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5955160 times)

CREEPERS
CREEPERS EVERYWHERE.
Also, what is that from?

“X EVERYWHERE” had its beginning on 420chan imageboard in 2007, when Kirtaner, one of the site administrators, implemented a wordfilter that would automatically fill in any text-less image posts with the phrase “richardS EVERYWHERE.” Although it was designed to curb some of the users from spamming the board with research, other users soon began posting variations of X Everywhere, replacing “richards” with a word more relevant to the image attachment.

You can buy this game with credit card, right?

Nevermind
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 01:23:50 AM by DrPepper »

no, you have to tie your money to a bird and send it to notch.

Click for biggerness..

I really need to expand..

Seeing as chickens drop feathers now, shouldn't zombies drop other things? May it would be good if they dropped a small number of assorted mushrooms seeing as they are so scarce naturally.

What do I do with the .dat?
stash it in the world3 save in the saves folder which is in .minecraft folder, i dunno.

Spiderridingskeleton is currently the biggest mob in the game :o
I do hope Notch makes more singe player stuff...
and adds it to multiplayer ofc.

Any BL old severs mods or not?

Spiderridingskeleton is currently the biggest mob in the game :o
I do hope Notch makes more singe player stuff...
and adds it to multiplayer ofc.
I want him to get Multiplayer fully functional comparitive to singleplayer, then keep updating content.

But then, updating content is a lot more fun for him, which keeps him motivated. So I guess a balance is required.

But first I wish he'd stop flying around. :I

My dome world:

:cookieMonster:

edit:

fzfz

Code: [Select]
Sand: 173398
Gravel: 390682
Clay: 260
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:39:17 AM by Anybody »

My Main world:

click4big