Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5960434 times)

Could someone mirror the realistic pack if they have it? The download isn't working for me.

Thanks, it worked perfectly <3

I need another tutorial on how to download that skin pack D:

I need another tutorial on how to download that skin pack D:
Download the skin pack with my link or whatever, look in the Readme.txt

I am building an octagonal "dome" in the ocean.

I am building an octagonal "dome" in the ocean.
Those are always cool, I always get stuck figuring how to drain the water out. Could be because I'm using the free version. I'm thinking about buying the full version, soon. In(f?)dev looks really cool with the water physics.

Those are always cool, I always get stuck figuring how to drain the water out. Could be because I'm using the free version. I'm thinking about buying the full version, soon. In(f?)dev looks really cool with the water physics.

Lol dude. Buy it seriously. You have no clue what you're missing out on, other than water physics.

If you like the free version, but don't know whether or not to buy it, BUY IT. It's completely worth it even for the outdated indev.

11 more pages to beat Haven and Hearth guys!
GO, GO, GO!

I am now OP'd again :D

Beware of Meeses' mighty floating nation that shall compete with the other OP's.

lava mote around base = no mobs :D